Black female attacks white male for wearing dreads

Started by Azerbaijan, March 29, 2016, 06:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Quote from: IMAAN on March 29, 2016, 07:00:53 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 29, 2016, 06:53:51 PM
People don't have to know reasons behind a hairstyle. If i wanna wear some shit for nothing more than i like the way it looks,  that's my right.  I shouldn't have to deal with someone questioning my personal preferences, ESPECIALLY when they aren't effected.  Oh but white people do look disgusting with dreads

This is ignorant mindset. It's like someone wearing a bindi cause they think it's cute. It's disrespectful.
No its not. lol

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

CHOKE

What if Becky and Amber were to walk up to a black girl and ask why they wear weaves?

We all borrow from other cultures.

Steffon

How dare that jobless bitch say why are you touching me, when she touched him first smh. Any who this is just a mess

.betterwiseup

She was doing too much. I would've clocked her ass.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Steffon on March 29, 2016, 08:03:56 PM
How dare that jobless bitch say why are you touching me, when she touched him first smh. Any who this is just a mess
Why she gotta be jobless? Is it because she's black :butim16robert:
They both seem to be students at a UNIVERSITY
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 29, 2016, 08:08:37 PM
Quote from: Steffon on March 29, 2016, 08:03:56 PM
Why she gotta be jobless? Is it because she's black :butim16robert:
They both seem to be students at a UNIVERSITY
n
in fact the video says she WORKS at the university
ggghghg
I dont think he meant it that way though

Genesis

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 29, 2016, 06:46:47 PM
:uhh:
honestly,  its shit like this that gives black people a bad rep
Lmao, black people have other problems than this

Vonc2002

Quote from: Genesis on March 29, 2016, 08:18:02 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 29, 2016, 06:46:47 PM
:uhh:
honestly,  its shit like this that gives black people a bad rep
Lmao, black people have other problems than this
Tell that to the girl attacking people in hallways over hair styles

emzen

His hair looks fucking matted and disgusting.

But she ain't have to get all rowdy with lil Peter like that, makes her (& in turn, us obviously) look bad.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Baphomet. on March 29, 2016, 06:57:49 PM
There are some white guys who slay with dreads. Like my bby Alexander Masson

:stressed:
stop posting pics of my husband floozy :uhh:

H.#.G.*.Z

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Some white people look good with dreads though. I've seen a few. Hell, I've even seen Asian gorls with dreads. Everyone needs to keep their hands to their fucking selves. Like seriously, all of this violent behavior is uncalled for. Especially after what's been going on overseas. :uhh: At the end of the fucking day we're all human beings and need to start treating one another better and respect each other. That shit goes for everyone. Because all racial and ethnic backgrounds have been acting a plum ass fool lately and it's starting to become tedious. Every day it's always something.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"