Nick Young Admits to Cheating on Iggy with a 19 Year Old After The Club

Started by .betterwiseup, March 30, 2016, 12:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 30, 2016, 02:19:18 PM
No one is excusing the cheating, it's about this boys disloyalty. I bet he's getting so much shit on this team.  They have to be able to trust each other.  In these kinda situations, not even enemies disclose each other's dirty secrets.

Kurama

Quote from: Thi?rry. on March 30, 2016, 01:33:06 PM
I don't agree with how Angelo handled the situation but Nick shouldn't have been cheating at the end of the day.

Cowgirl

Nick shouldn't have cheated but some things go without mention. Certain things are expected of professional athletes and more of a 'don't ask, don't tell' type of thing..

yummy

Quote from: Thi?rry. on March 30, 2016, 12:39:25 PM
Why are they angry with Angelo?

!!! be mad at the nigga who wanted to brag about cheating in front of his friends

Kaeli.

Kurama

f

This is why everyone thinks it ofuckinkay cheat and to that you have to deal with someone cheating to have a relationship.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Kurama on March 31, 2016, 11:16:55 AM
f

This is why everyone thinks its ofuckinkay to cheat and that you have to deal with someone cheating to have a relationship.

It's the most disgusting mindset.

Boomz

f

This is why everyone thinks it ofuckinkay cheat and to that you have to deal with someone cheating to have a relationship.

d

So u record private conversations with your friends and later expose them?

Boomz

Cheating is wrong...of course. But this about the lack of loyalty.

You're suppose to be my teammate and friend, why are u doing some underhanded shit like recording our conversation without me knowing anyway? Forget what we were talking about. Like...what's your agenda? :uhh:

Some messy fag shit

yummy

Yeah, so at the end of the day...this is all Nick's fault for not keeping his dick in his pants lmao!

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 31, 2016, 11:10:53 AM

!!! be mad at the nigga who wanted to brag about cheating in front of his friends
g

Its common friend code..... Yea what he did was wrong, but that doesnt mean go leak and expose the mess on social media.  That's like Kelly OPENLY exposing Bey for buying Blue off of fucking Craigslist.

Not you fags not seeing a problem. :dead:

Kurama

Quote from: BOOM! on March 31, 2016, 11:20:13 AM
f

d

Nah, I already said his methods weren't the best. What would be a good way to let someone know they're being cheated on tho?

Kurama

Quote from: Trey on March 31, 2016, 11:24:58 AM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 31, 2016, 11:10:53 AM

g

That's like Kelly OPENLY exposing Bey for buying Blue off of fucking Craigslist.

Not you fags not seeing a problem. :dead:
sddsdssd

where is Mel

BAPHOMET.

I'm stomping.
I just Googled this 'angelo guy.  :omgwatshappening: he is giving me gay.

Boomz

Quote from: Kurama on March 31, 2016, 11:25:01 AM
Quote from: BOOM! on March 31, 2016, 11:20:13 AM
f

d

Nah, I already said his methods weren't the best. What would be a good way to let someone know they're being cheated on tho?

His loyalty should be to Nick not Iggy. Cheating isn't illegal. No crime was committed here. You have no duty to report anything...so keep your trap SHUT, hun!