Started by .betterwiseup, March 30, 2016, 12:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

Quote from: BOOM! on March 31, 2016, 11:30:28 AM
Quote from: Kurama on March 31, 2016, 11:25:01 AM
Quote from: BOOM! on March 31, 2016, 11:20:13 AM
Quote from: Kurama on March 31, 2016, 11:16:55 AM
f

This is why everyone thinks it ofuckinkay cheat and to that you have to deal with someone cheating to have a relationship.

d

So u record private conversations with your friends and later expose them?

Nah, I already said his methods weren't the best. What would be a good way to let someone know they're being cheated on tho?

His loyalty should be to Nick not Iggy. Cheating isn't illegal. No crime was committed here. You have no duty to report anything...so keep your trap SHUT, hun!

wow so yeah what I originally said still stands
:letsmessfag:

yummy

Quote from: Trey on March 31, 2016, 11:24:58 AM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 31, 2016, 11:10:53 AM
Quote from: Thi?rry. on March 30, 2016, 12:39:25 PM
Why are they angry with Angelo?

!!! be mad at the nigga who wanted to brag about cheating in front of his friends
g

Its common friend code..... Yea what he did was wrong, but that doesnt mean go leak and expose the mess on social media.  That's like Kelly OPENLY exposing Bey for buying Blue off of fucking Craigslist.

Not you fags not seeing a problem. :dead:

am mean, he has a right to be mad but why isn't nick be met with the same vitriol for cheating

"oh guy code!"

what about the commitment to his fiancee?  :uhh:

yummy

and it's funny how kehlani was all kind of sluts and thots when she cheated and her privacy was violated but Nick is being seen as a victim because he got exposed

you 'ggots make me damn sick

Boomz

n

I am glad Iggy knows so she won't marry that goon.

But damn...wtf! All trust is broken. What if I'm gay and in the closet, I decide to confide in you, should I suspect you recorded me saying so and later expose it when we have a conflict?

Boomz

Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 31, 2016, 11:35:40 AM
and it's funny how kehlani was all kind of sluts and thots when she cheated and her privacy was violated but Nick is being seen as a victim because he got exposed

I called PartyNextDoor a messy faggot too.  :uhh:
Kehlani didn't deserve that

I can't stand Nick. I already found him repulsive but the way this came out is disgusting

BAPHOMET.

The only reason all of the NBA is not this guy's case is because 80% of them are cheating on their spouses also. Giving them STD's n mess  :overit:

Opposites Attract.

!

I just don't see why D'Angelo is getting all the blame when in reality Nick sat there with him and admitted to cheating. You read that? He admitted to cheating, on his fiance. This whole "athlete" "typical" "guy code" etc. is irrelevant. Nick is wrong.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

yummy

Quote from: BOOM! on March 31, 2016, 11:38:26 AM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 31, 2016, 11:35:40 AM

I called PartyNextDoor a messy faggot too.  :uhh:
Kehlani didn't deserve that

I can't stand Nick. I already found him repulsive but the way this came out is disgusting

Long as you know I'm right

BigDawg

At the end of the day DeFAGalo's loyalties were with Nick...not Iggy. He was flat out being messy.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 31, 2016, 11:34:10 AM
Quote from: Trey on March 31, 2016, 11:24:58 AM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 31, 2016, 11:10:53 AM
Quote from: Thi?rry. on March 30, 2016, 12:39:25 PM
Why are they angry with Angelo?

!!! be mad at the nigga who wanted to brag about cheating in front of his friends
g

Its common friend code..... Yea what he did was wrong, but that doesnt mean go leak and expose the mess on social media.  That's like Kelly OPENLY exposing Bey for buying Blue off of fucking Craigslist.

Not you fags not seeing a problem. :dead:

am mean, he has a right to be mad but why isn't nick be met with the same vitriol for cheating

"oh guy code!"

what about the commitment to his fiancee?  :uhh:
dssdssdsdsddssdsdsds

I think the attention is more directed on D' because this isnt quite NEWS to us. We all knew that nigger was cheating TRASH from the beginning. :uhh: So did Iggs..... and she doesnt seem to be bothered, so why should we?