Nick Young Admits to Cheating on Iggy with a 19 Year Old After The Club

Started by .betterwiseup, March 30, 2016, 12:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 31, 2016, 11:35:40 AM
and it's funny how kehlani was all kind of sluts and thots when she cheated and her privacy was violated but Nick is being seen as a victim because he got exposed

you 'ggots make me damn sick
fdffddfdfdfdf

I didnt say shit about that dyke.... 

but if the hiv test fucking fits..

BigDawg

F

Why was that FAG taping the conversation in the first got dern place

RekeRig

D'angelo claimed he was filming it for his snapchat and thought it would be private and made as a joke

n

What an idiot. When did snapchat become private? Especially for an NBA player in the 2nd biggest market in sports :dead: Laker fans booed his ass the other night when he was announced in the starting lineup

RekeRig

He's only 19 but he HAD to have known better. Kobe did the same shit to Shaq when his own ass was under fire back in 03

The emergence of the video, sources, said, has been the talk of the locker room for the past several days and has led to a tangible strain between Russell and some teammates.

At a recent breakfast meeting, one source said, no Laker would sit with Russell at his table. The source added that, in another instance, Russell came into the locker room and sat next to guard Lou Williams, who got up and walked away.

"It's bad," one team source told ESPN.com's Ramona Shelburne. "It's about as bad as it can get. There were trust issues already. Now there's no trust."

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1433676

RekeRig

Quote from: Thi?rry. on March 30, 2016, 01:33:06 PM
I don't agree with how Angelo handled the situation but Nick shouldn't have been cheating at the end of the day.
"handled" the situation? It's not his place to handle a damn thing :dead: it's disgusting and says a lot about his character at this time

RekeRig

Quote from: Kurama on March 31, 2016, 11:16:55 AM
f

This is why everyone thinks it ofuckinkay cheat and to that you have to deal with someone cheating to have a relationship.
cheating is disgusting too

You just don't be messy like that and record anyone's conversation without them even knowing. I'm really not even 100% sure on WHEN he claimed he slept with the girl :dead:

You don't do this in the Lockeroom, especially.

RekeRig

Quote from: Kurama on March 31, 2016, 11:25:01 AM
Quote from: BOOM! on March 31, 2016, 11:20:13 AM
f

This is why everyone thinks it ofuckinkay cheat and to that you have to deal with someone cheating to have a relationship.

d

So u record private conversations with your friends and later expose them?

Nah, I already said his methods weren't the best. What would be a good way to let someone know they're being cheated on tho?
if they were really friends, he could have a discussion with him and pull him off to the side. "Hey man, I've been noticing you wildin' out and I like you and iggy together so im not understanding why you're doing what you've been doing. You gotta stop and blah blah blah"

ANYTHING but recording the conversation for millions to hear and see. This wasn't a show of concern and they certainly aren't friends cuz that isn't friend behavior :dead: he was tryna be cute and funny for his damn snapchat.

Kaeli.

Quote from: BigDawg on March 31, 2016, 12:26:11 PM
At the end of the day DeFAGalo's loyalties were with Nick...not Iggy. He was flat out being messy.

sd

How do we know how close they rly are behind closed doors.

@ the end of the day it's Nick's fault for spilling his own tea.gotta be carefuls who you befriend

GLOCK

Quote from: BOOM! on March 31, 2016, 11:20:13 AM
f

d

So u record private conversations with your friends and later expose them?
It looks like this boy was prying information out of him as well

Nyan Cat

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: RekeRocka on March 31, 2016, 02:42:03 PM
Quote from: Thi?rry. on March 30, 2016, 01:33:06 PM
I don't agree with how Angelo handled the situation but Nick shouldn't have been cheating at the end of the day.
"handled" the situation? It's not his place to handle a damn thing :dead: it's disgusting and says a lot about his character at this time

His character? Disgusting? There are far more worst things out there than exposing a cheater. Foh.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Boomz

Recording someone in a private setting without them knowing is disgusted, beloved

I see how u fags get down

asdfghjkl

it's also illegal isn't it ?

anyways not all the blame should be put on homie when he ain't the one who cheated in the first place

KING BENTLEY.

that damn boy 'Angelo is a phaggit and wanted Nick for himself

messy ass ...

and I hate ppl that don't own up to their mess.

Phagg you WANTED to hurt that boy for some reason, so own up to it now, stop all these excuses about making a private video

H.#.G.*.Z