Nick Young Admits to Cheating on Iggy with a 19 Year Old After The Club

Started by .betterwiseup, March 30, 2016, 12:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: glock on March 31, 2016, 03:58:13 PM
Quote from: BOOM! on March 31, 2016, 11:20:13 AM
Quote from: Kurama on March 31, 2016, 11:16:55 AM
f

This is why everyone thinks it ofuckinkay cheat and to that you have to deal with someone cheating to have a relationship.

d

So u record private conversations with your friends and later expose them?
It looks like this boy was prying information out of him as well
!!!

RekeRig

Quote from: Thi?rry. on March 31, 2016, 04:15:43 PM
Quote from: RekeRocka on March 31, 2016, 02:42:03 PM
Quote from: Thi?rry. on March 30, 2016, 01:33:06 PM
I don't agree with how Angelo handled the situation but Nick shouldn't have been cheating at the end of the day.
"handled" the situation? It's not his place to handle a damn thing :dead: it's disgusting and says a lot about his character at this time

His character? Disgusting? There are far more worst things out there than exposing a cheater. Foh.

girl

his INTENT is what im discussing and it sure as hell wasn't to be a good Samaritan like ya'll are tryna pretend

:plzstop:

Kurama

g

i think we're all on the same page with that love, we still don't see why that's the primary reason why everyone fumed out. Damn giant! No one said he was right for his methods but a lot of ppl never side with a whistle blower...I mean obvi!

Opposites Attract.

His intent was to abide by the 10 Commandments, Thou shall not cheat (commit adultery) and Thou shall not lie on your friend (bear false witness)

It's unconditional, these days you know....

RekeRig

Quote from: Kurama on March 31, 2016, 11:37:29 PM
g

i think we're all on the same page with that love, we still don't see why that's the primary reason why everyone fumed out. Damn giant! No one said he was right for his methods but a lot of ppl never side with a whistle blower...I mean obvi!
sssdsddsds im not siding with anyone at ALL

im just saying D'angelo is filth and it didn't seem like y'all damn agreed

:nowgorl:

but since ya do

:welllol:

FINE.

This D'Angelo gorl is messy but Nick tried it as well. Just goes to show how you can't trust anyone. Poor Iggy.