Being Mary Jane

Started by Gilgamesh., April 03, 2016, 12:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

I love it,  amazing show. The last show was do good
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 03, 2016, 02:58:42 PM
I love it,  amazing show. The last show was do good

I'm all the way here for season 4.

STUNNA GOD

!!!!!!!! Season 3 was definitely the BEST season so far. It didnt have the gags and "OMG!" moments of season1, but it was just SOOOOO well written and engaging. EVERY episode. And David was MIA for most of it too!!! WHEW!!!

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Trey on April 03, 2016, 04:00:56 PM
!!!!!!!! Season 3 was definitely the BEST season so far. It didnt have the gags and "OMG!" moments of season1, but it was just SOOOOO well written and engaging. EVERY episode. And David was MIA for most of it too!!! WHEW!!!

! The show doesn't need to rely too heavily on romance. I personally loved the social commentary about Black issues.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 03, 2016, 04:06:12 PM

! The show doesn't need to rely too heavily on romance. I personally loved the social commentary about Black issues.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's why i liked the season finale so much!  Niecy's whole situation was so interesting to me,  can't wait to see them discuss it.  I loved loretta divine, really wanted her to be a regular. Her character wasn't just one of those one dimensional ass characters.  She was a hood ass bulldyke but so intelligent and AWARE. A shiesty, shady ass bitch but so calculating, i loved it. She did too much at the end tho. I was glad to see Mary Jane get her ass
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 03, 2016, 04:30:08 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 03, 2016, 04:06:12 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's why i liked the season finale so much!  Niecy's whole situation was so interesting to me,  can't wait to see them discuss it.  I loved loretta divine, really wanted her to be a regular. Her character wasn't just one of those one dimensional ass characters.  She was a hood ass bulldyke but so intelligent and AWARE. A shiesty, shady ass bitch but so calculating, i loved it. She did too much at the end tho. I was glad to see Mary Jane get her ass

I gagged at how they wrapped up her story  :plzstop:
Loretta put her foot in that role, you know you're a good villain when you make people sympathise with you.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Cassius Slay on April 03, 2016, 05:04:17 PM

Clifford stay talking about his 'blessings' cause of that dyke.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 03, 2016, 12:15:02 PM
Did anyone watch series 3? I just finished it, it was waaaay better than I expected.

It was definitely the best season yet.

MelMel

I am so sick of Niecy. Spoiled big heffa.

Vonc2002

I think they're too hard on niecy but she was a mess for that final ep

MelMel

asdfghjkl

i forgot what happened in the finale