Am I being a bitch or nah?

Started by Scott., November 06, 2016, 01:15:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RatherBe

Annie

I think some people like the feeling of a plan B. So he goes back to his ex but if it doesnt work out he still got you. Some people need to learn life doesn't work this way. You deserve better..I wouldn't waste my energy on him.

/.\

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Annie on November 06, 2016, 08:43:42 AM
I think some people like the feeling of a plan B. So he goes back to his ex but if it doesnt work out he still got you. Some people need to learn life doesn't work this way. You deserve better..I wouldn't waste my energy on him.
!!!
You're a human being, not a back up plan :uhh:

OakTREE

Wow. So you been a rebound in two back to back situations? Are you ugly by any chance?

SouravMay

B7

Scott.

November 06, 2016, 08:52:18 AM #20 Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 08:53:03 AM by Scott.
Quote from: OaksandHoney on November 06, 2016, 08:50:00 AM
Wow. So you been a rebound in two back to back situations? Are you ugly by any chance?

Bruh just keep it moving. Real talk and it was not back to back. I just said its happened before

Lazarus

Scotty, don't feed into that negativity. The most important thing is you saw him for what he really is/was.

Scott.

Quote from: BEST OF ME on November 06, 2016, 08:56:30 AM
Scotty, don't feed into that negativity. The most important thing is you saw him for what he really is/was.
I won't and that's very true.

FAMÈ

No. He's lucky you even entertain him.

Scott.

Quote from: FAM? on November 06, 2016, 09:00:08 AM
No. He's lucky you even entertain him.
like i really thought I was being mean

Lazarus

Quote from: Scott. on November 06, 2016, 08:57:31 AM

Yeah just fall back a bit on the dating scene and focus on yourself and continue to write. Writing is very therapeutic and can help you vent.

Scott.

Quote from: BEST OF ME on November 06, 2016, 09:04:58 AM

Yeah just fall back a bit on the dating scene and focus on yourself and continue to write. Writing is very therapeutic and can help you vent.

Oh I know. I've written songs about any man i dated

SouravMay

B7

Lazarus

Quote from: Scott. on November 06, 2016, 09:09:29 AM
Quote from: BEST OF ME on November 06, 2016, 09:04:58 AM

Oh I know. I've written songs about any man i dated

That's what up. What else do you write? I used to write poems and songs myself.

Scott.

Malcolm are you upset or what? Punk bitch