I knew she hated them

Started by LOONA., October 03, 2018, 08:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

BAPHOMET.

I can understand. Weren?t they part of the reason she went bankrupt? Trying to shell out coin to them?

But damn... the momma too  :plzstop: ?oni is fed the fuck up

fedswatchin

Damn :stressed: that must have been hard as fuck to admit

BAPHOMET.

Omg. Now I?m really screaming thinking about that video Towanda/Trina and the other did to spite Tamar and she doesn?t even use them like that  :plzstop:

LOONA.

At least she looks great

But I'm kinda happy

The sisters always act like Tamar is the only problem. Toni doesn't use ANY of y'all.

The way she kept reiterating "everybody" fgggggggggg     

:kii:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: fuck yo Pocahontas. on October 03, 2018, 08:20:45 PM
She could have resentment towards her mother for damn near forcing her to include her sisters in everything.

GODni never really got the chance to enjoy her stardom and success as an artist because she always had her sisters in the back of her mind.

Maybe she just wanted to do a "luv ya but peace out" and send them money sometimes or something. Not run around securing record deals for them only for the mess to eventually flop and for someone like Tamar to look in her face and give her an "I'm booked" mess down the road once she was finally recognized by someone other than her husband VIA a damn reality show that Toni had to approve for it to even see the light of fucking day

Bitch

DNMDJKKSDD,JKASAKLJDWJKKSWKLJ

fedswatchin

Quote from: Baph Bunny. on October 03, 2018, 08:24:43 PM
Quote from: fuck yo Pocahontas. on October 03, 2018, 08:20:45 PM
She could have resentment towards her mother for damn near forcing her to include her sisters in everything.

GODni never really got the chance to enjoy her stardom and success as an artist because she always had her sisters in the back of her mind.

Maybe she just wanted to do a "luv ya but peace out" and send them money sometimes or something. Not run around securing record deals for them only for the mess to eventually flop and for someone like Tamar to look in her face and give her an "I'm booked" mess down the road once she was finally recognized by someone other than her husband VIA a damn reality show that Toni had to approve for it to even see the light of fucking day

Bitch

DNMDJKKSDD,JKASAKLJDWJKKSWKLJ
vvvccvvcccccc

I felt that :plzstop:

Cowgirl

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: fuck yo Pocahontas. on October 03, 2018, 08:15:37 PM
Not too surprised

Most of the time she's just sitting there like :bvy: as they act like ghetto hyenas

But she loves being around Birdman as ghetto as he is...

Cowgirl

Her sisters brought relevancy back to her tho, she should be grateful..

BAPHOMET.

Now we?re getting somewhere  :tistheseas:

Lazarus

fedswatchin

fedswatchin

ssw4919

Quote from: fuck yo Pocahontas. on October 03, 2018, 08:15:37 PM
Not too surprised

Most of the time she's just sitting there like :bvy: as they act like ghetto hyenas

I feel like she actually kikis a lot with Tamar, although they bicker at times. 

They worship Toni, so this was probably hard to hear.