Lil Kim's new clothing line...

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, December 17, 2020, 10:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Catherine Of Aragon on December 18, 2020, 10:21:09 AM
Fuck it. Kim is fucking ugly and weird looking and she's a fckin has been and a joke to the fckin hip hop industry. She's thrown her whole career out the window doing stupid subpar shit. Fuck wrong with her?
This was so rude but so true.

Ma Lo

Brandy next too if she don't get it together. These girls from the 90s just falling to shambles. 

Cowgirl

Quote from: Catherine Of Aragon on December 18, 2020, 10:31:57 AM
Brandy next too if she don't get it together. These girls from the 90s just falling to shambles.
Not even close.

is everything a joke

me and the OG clown: grandpa 🤡

Annie

Quote from: long-timeBfan on December 18, 2020, 09:42:25 AM
Oh my lord, I thought the crotch in that pic was the worst part, then you zoomed in on her hand...  :x

The crotch is a strange illusion
The seam makes it look like she has a giant you know what. The colors don't help either. Looks like a Venus fly trap from a horror movie  :plzstop:

I know she is friends with Marc Jacobs so I thought it might be something cute like Nicki Minaj did

/.\

Annie

December 18, 2020, 10:34:48 AM #20 Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 10:35:32 AM by Annie

Oh my

Brandy still got that natural beauty tho..the recent styling is a lot better.

/.\

Ma Lo

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 18, 2020, 10:32:30 AM
Not even close.

I love brandy to death no one loves her more than me but her career been on the decline ..just like Krim and that frightens me ..2/11 and B7 saved her in my opinion.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Catherine Of Aragon on December 18, 2020, 10:34:54 AM
Not even close.

I love brandy to death no one loves her more than me but her career been on the decline ..just like Krim and that frightens me ..2/11 and B7 saved her in my opinion.
Right, so how are we having this conversation?

GYNandTONIC

Not even close.

How is Brandy career on a decline?

She's a veteran. Seems to be doing everything a veteran is suppose to

Cowgirl

Brandy's career may have been a joke in like 2010 but she found her way artistically. Kim's looked a mess for 20 years and has made consistently shitty music for that time period as well. They are not the same.

Cowgirl

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on December 18, 2020, 10:39:24 AM
Not even close.

How is Brandy career on a decline?

She's a veteran. Seems to be doing everything a veteran is suppose to
B7 is an era that veterans would kill to have. That statement Catherine made was an unnecessary attack it seems.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on December 18, 2020, 10:24:15 AM
Quote from: Catherine Of Aragon on December 18, 2020, 10:21:09 AM
Fuck it. Kim is fucking ugly and weird looking and she's a fckin has been and a joke to the fckin hip hop industry. She's thrown her whole career out the window doing stupid subpar shit. Fuck wrong with her?
foub'fowindfslkfnpiwfdsdflk';
f
rjs
NSNSNDNSNDNDNNSNSNDBSBNSND
S
D
S
D
SD
D
D
SD

S
D
SD
S
D

S
D
S
D

STUNNA GOD

Yea, B7 solidified Brandy as LEGEND in my eyes. She received so much praise and respect this era. She's not chasing commercial success and just doing her own thing. I'm glad she was able to revamp the era DURING the era after Baby Mama. It's almost like Baby Mama doesn't even exist anymore. 

But YEA, B7 was cute but I'm ready for her to really MESS again. Especially during an era now that female R&B is winning and her signature sound is re-emerging.  

Andthecategoryis...

Not even close.

GIRL U MF TRIED IT, BRANDY THE VOCAL LEGEND WILL NEVER BE IN THE SAME COOKIE JAR THAT LIL KIM HAS THROWN HERSELF INTO. BRAN MAY NOT BE AT THE TOP OF THE CHARTS BUT SHE IS RESPECTED AND ALWAYS KEEPS A GIG NO MATTER WHAT IT IS. KIM COULD NEVER GET THE CALLS AND FEATURES THAT BRAN STILL GETS TO THIS DAY.

NOT TO MENTION MUVA WILL SLAY AGAIN ONCE SHE GETS SOME DICK AND OUT OF THESE OLD MAIDEN CLOTHES. ONE 30 INCH LACE FRONT, PUSH UP BRA/BODYSUIT AND MUVA IS A SEX SYMBOL.

LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS!
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track