I was going through her catalog & Queen is draped in HITS

Started by Young, April 11, 2021, 09:24:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Young

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on April 11, 2021, 11:18:03 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 11, 2021, 11:14:05 AM
I'm listening to LIBM  :plzstop:
Emote and SOAR JLo :oof:

I had it on repeat for a min :loose2when: :loose2when:
I knew u wouldn't be all bias and listen to the song for wtf it is. It's so beautiful

Cowgirl

Vonc2002

Young I just assumed that u knew all the singles but I wanna make sure I post the ones u didnt post. Love these

Cowgirl

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Young

Yawl I just had the best fckn run I had in   Good minute running to Queen's cat'

:gorlonfire:

Thanks for all the suggestions of cuts
:stressed:

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 11, 2021, 11:38:38 AM
Young I just assumed that u knew all the singles but I wanna make sure I post the ones u didnt post. Love these

I know Booty

But Queen is really fckn consistent huh :flamebroiled:

Lazarus

Quote from: Young on April 11, 2021, 09:57:11 AM
Quote from: ATL Shawty on April 11, 2021, 09:52:59 AM
she was just GROOVING a bit on "this is me...then"

sfnsfnsfn bitch was in LOVE with ben :plzstop: :plzstop:

GOD-Lo has released some QUALITY ass music. i think if people took time to dig down into her catalog they'd be pleasantly surprised.

listen to this and tell me it's not a groove mess owt.

Ackk
This is cuteeee

Is this Mya singing on the hook too :plzstop:

No. 😂