Fredro Starr on Bran/Countess Beef, and Aaliyah driving by the set.

Started by Aalumeci., March 23, 2024, 03:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kalifornia. on March 24, 2024, 12:00:22 PMIs Lil Kim still holding Miles hostage?
mcmxmcncnncncncncnc

Yea, she's trying to sell him to settle her debts with her surgeons.

Rxxf

I honestly didn't miss Kim during Season 5 and 6.
 :dead:

I enjoyed Moesha and Niecy's setup more, honestly.

It was the Dorian/Frank storyline that killed the show, IMO.
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 24, 2024, 06:32:45 AM
Quote from: Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾 on March 24, 2024, 06:26:16 AMWhile I thought The Parkers was a funnier show. I believe Moesha was the overall better show and had more going for it.

Kim was better used on Moesha as well. She was pretty dumbed down on The Parkers. They made her more of an airhead than she was on Moesha.

Maybe I was too much of a Kim fan but while entertaining I didn't like Monique chasing the professor because it was a rip off of Kim chasing around Hakeem.

!!!! They dragged it. She went from ditzy, gossip girl to the straight up retarded  :kii:

THIS.
BRANDY

ReVon

I LOVED MOESHA MORE WHEN KIM LEFT. I THINK THE SHOW TURNED INTO A NICE BALANCE OF DRAMA AND COMEDY.
THEY STARTED TO FOLLOW MULTIPLE EPISODIC STORYLINES THROUGHOUT THE SEASONS AND NOT JUST RANDOM PLOTS EACH WEEK.

ophmani

Quote from: Rxxf on March 24, 2024, 09:26:09 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 24, 2024, 06:32:45 AM
Quote from: Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾 on March 24, 2024, 06:26:16 AMWhile I thought The Parkers was a funnier show. I believe Moesha was the overall better show and had more going for it.

Kim was better used on Moesha as well. She was pretty dumbed down on The Parkers. They made her more of an airhead than she was on Moesha.

Maybe I was too much of a Kim fan but while entertaining I didn't like Monique chasing the professor because it was a rip off of Kim chasing around Hakeem.

!!!! They dragged it. She went from ditzy, gossip girl to the straight up retarded  :kii:

THIS.

and it was fckn hilarious

:letsmessfag:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

STUNNA GOD

No shade to Ghan but

The Parkers >> Moesha

Glad they snatched Queen up and gave her her own mess.

Cowgirl

Quote from: STUNNA GOD on March 25, 2024, 12:47:09 AMNo shade to Ghan but

The Parkers >> Moesha

Glad they snatched Queen up and gave her her own mess.
No shade but fuck you.

STUNNA GOD

!!!!!!!!

I will say that too!!! The last season of The Parkers was kinda TERRIBLE. I hate how Kim went to a straight retard too. It was late.

:udontlookok:

ophmani

i was fine with the last season i just thought it was so dumb how the professor ended up wit nikki
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowgirl

Quote from: Boomz on March 25, 2024, 08:26:56 AMBrandy was trending on X because of the Foxy mess

:plzstop:
I saw fbbbbbnbbb

Brandy might've been opinionated but they made it seem like she was lashing everyone left and right.

RAY7

Since Ma$e and Cam'Ron said Kim and Foxy were their "old joints" some dots are connecting. Doubt Mase would mess with Kim after BIG, so I'm guessing it was Cam & Kim and Foxy and Mase
So Bran and Foxy were probably beefing over Mase the whole time