Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on August 21, 2017, 05:56:05 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 21, 2017, 05:50:11 PM
Quote from: BowDown on August 21, 2017, 05:44:30 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 21, 2017, 05:40:26 PM
Quote from: BowDown on August 21, 2017, 05:30:00 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 21, 2017, 02:23:11 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on August 21, 2017, 02:18:16 PM
I think she overreacted at the party after finding out about her parents.
I disagree. That relationship was "the standard" in her mind and what she compared everything to. Her delusion of this perfect marriage was broken. Also, not only was this the ideal relationship in her mind but it was her parents, so im highkey mad that u did my momma like that. I wouldn't have responded that way BUT i wouldnt side eye someone else for responding that way
I disagree. Not only was it something that was many years ago but it was also something she was completely unaware of. What happened between her parents was between them and they both did a great job at keeping it away from their children. More importantly, it wasn't the time or place to fume..
U sound foolish hun. It doesnt matter how long ago it was. It was new info to her and CLEARLY it means alot to her because this is literally what she goes around basing all of her relationships on.  Either some of u have SHIT families or dont care about ur parents.  :dead: @ her not being allowed to be invested in her parent's marriage. I found out my father cheated on my mother and that was SOLELY the reason i used to hate him.  Like i said, if u dont think she had cause to be mad ur parents either arent married or youre weird LOLZ
I'm not saying she shouldn't have been upset but she carried on like a child. It was something her parents put in the past so to have an outburst at that moment, while they celebrated their marriage, was very immature. I can understand hating a parent for cheating on the other spouse but to take it that personally over 30 years later?
Iono why u keep bringing up a time frame like that makes ANY difference. She didn't know until then so who cares what her momma was able to do yrs ago. In 30 yrs she might feel better too but right now ITS NEW! and REGARDLESS of what her momma did, she isn't obligated to follow suit. My mother got back with my father as well, does that mean i can't feel a way because she doesnt. And like i said, I maybe wouldn't have responded that way but its understandable why someone would. In that moment, she was her momma and daddys kid so im pissed and im not hiding it. She clearly was spoiled and had a close relationship them.  U sound silly af.
I just think it's selfish. My parents have been married for over 30 years and it would upset if I found out there was infidelity on either end but to throw a tantrum in front of them and others because of it? :uhh:
Sorry but ur alone because depending on the situation, I too would bow out. I dont make a habit of blindly "going along" so as to not rock the boat. Her parents are entitled to do whatever tf they want but so is she.  This is some fake shit to me now and im not cosigning this shit. Im out. U better stand for some shit. U sound like a pushover tbh :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalonso.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 21, 2017, 05:43:57 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on August 21, 2017, 05:40:51 PM
Quote from: BowDown on August 21, 2017, 05:30:00 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 21, 2017, 02:23:11 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on August 21, 2017, 02:18:16 PM
I think she overreacted at the party after finding out about her parents.
I disagree. That relationship was "the standard" in her mind and what she compared everything to. Her delusion of this perfect marriage was broken. Also, not only was this the ideal relationship in her mind but it was her parents, so im highkey mad that u did my momma like that. I wouldn't have responded that way BUT i wouldnt side eye someone else for responding that way
I disagree. Not only was it something that was many years ago but it was also something she was completely unaware of. What happened between her parents was between them and they both did a great job at keeping it away from their children. More importantly, it wasn't the time or place to fume..
this doesn't make any sense :dead: she was unaware alll this time and that's PRECISELY why she got upset

n

Its not like she was cursing everyone out and tossing shit around the house. And it WAS the time and place because of all events, she finds out their renewal of the vows ceremony
Like.........
The irony of them honoring what she feels is a perfect marriage and her finding out her father cheated.  Summa y'all in here............

Yea guys

Aalonso.

I love that tall dude's voice/accent mmmmmmm

Cowgirl

I just wanna know whose cack that was. Someone find him.
:giveittomeddy:

MelMel

Kurama

MelMel

Pearls Khan

Quote from: 1RIG on August 21, 2017, 03:33:42 PM
Molly is a damn DUMMY, flat tf out. Worse than Issa

:melmel:

Not possible. Lol