Evelyn is a punk bitch

Started by BigDawg, August 07, 2017, 09:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on August 08, 2017, 12:10:36 PM
h

Both her and Hazel said when they were having drinks with Malaysia that they were gonna say something during the dinner.     

Drais, if u don't just stop  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Everybody was pretty much in aggreeance that they were all gonna address the mess about the book DURING the dinner so why would either of them pull her to the side...DURING a DINNER?

Hazel spent half the day with Jackie and Jennifer met up with her as well earlier, and neither of them said anything then.

Ray....

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 08, 2017, 12:15:52 PM
Quote from: Drais. on August 08, 2017, 12:10:36 PM
h

Both her and Hazel said when they were having drinks with Malaysia that they were gonna say something during the dinner.     

Drais, if u don't just stop  :dead:

Yh I'm done

Even Malaysia said they could've easily said something before the dinner hfhhfff

RAY7

Quote from: Drais. on August 08, 2017, 12:16:05 PM
Everybody was pretty much in aggreeance that they were all gonna address the mess about the book DURING the dinner so why would either of them pull her to the side...DURING a DINNER?

Hazel spent half the day with Jackie and Jennifer met up with her as well earlier, and neither of them said anything then.

Ray....

ask them? It still doesn't change the fact that Jackie did the same thing Shaunie did
which was asked a question
and at least Jen and Hazel said what they had to say and didn't bite their tongue
Drais...

LOONA.

Ray hush. If if quoted you and said the Sun was hot you would argue me down for pages saying it's cold.  :dead:     

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Yea cuz disagreement with your OPINION
is the same as arguing with FACTS
:kii:
The arrogance

LOONA.

No you just can't admit take an opposing opinion or admit to ever being wrong.     

:omf:

RAY7

August 08, 2017, 12:34:24 PM #128 Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 12:34:42 PM by AYR
There is no wrong in this discussion

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on August 08, 2017, 12:33:46 PM
No you just can't admit take an opposing opinion or admit to ever being wrong.     

:omf:
Very true

RAY7

Where is Glock at to give this man attention?

BigDawg

Quote from: Scott. on August 08, 2017, 10:05:21 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 08, 2017, 01:00:03 AM
Quote from: Trey on August 08, 2017, 12:10:35 AM
Quote from: demitri.petty on August 08, 2017, 12:07:52 AM
I'm really proud of her and I like her. She never let those hoes take her dignity... and Jen is still just being Evelyn's lap dog looking for a moment.
Yea, i used to like jen but now i see What everyone else was saying.  And this bitch has been utterly useless
:ATLcameo:
Right, Jen totally turned me off lastnight and Hazel plunked out Gggggg

She changed that up real quick

LOONA.

Quote from: AYR on August 08, 2017, 12:34:24 PM
There is no wrong in this discussion

Oh yes there is lolz. I'm quoting it now     

rjay

Quote from: AYR on August 08, 2017, 11:44:31 AM
Jackie was sitting at the table ready to cry the first time she addressed Tami and Evelyn to fight
the girl is shook
!!

Jackie only gets crunk for cameras and security

Brooke tagged her ass

RAY7

Quote from: rjay on August 08, 2017, 02:37:42 PM
Quote from: AYR on August 08, 2017, 11:44:31 AM
Jackie was sitting at the table ready to cry the first time she addressed Tami and Evelyn to fight
the girl is shook
!!

Jackie only gets crunk for cameras and security

Brooke tagged her ass
good point

By the way they used to think I was you on the Hive forum :dead: