She once again sets the tone and makes it cool/profitable to be direct and beef

Started by Cowgirl, April 17, 2024, 02:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

opha lipa

think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

shante smith

Coulda easily been for Consuela

Shes admittedly drugged and raped plenty of people so I'm sure kids were included too

Actually more likely it was for her considering Nicki never committed any crimes or violated anyone

Cowgirl

Quote from: finish ha. on April 17, 2024, 08:18:31 PMCoulda easily been for Consuela

Shes admittedly drugged and raped plenty of people so I'm sure kids were included too

Actually more likely it was for her considering Nicki never committed any crimes or violated anyone

Hello?!

Cowgirl

While we're on topic, NO ONE'S disses compare to the way Nicki Minaj disses people.

shante smith

Quote from: Cowgirl on April 17, 2024, 08:20:57 PM
Quote from: finish ha. on April 17, 2024, 08:18:31 PMCoulda easily been for Consuela

Hello?!

c

F
G
Fmmgmg
G
Gm
G
G
G
G
G
Gmg
G
G

G

Am mean ... let's REALLY get down to it in here

Cowgirl

The way she has the WORLD repeating her disses would instantly embarrass me if I was a target of hers.

opha lipa

the drugging mess has absolutely nothing to do with megan's law. no kids have ever been mentioned. literally no one thought that line referred to cardi nbvvcccc

next ??
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

shante smith

Quote from: how u let him cheat on April 17, 2024, 08:33:38 PM

drugging mess megan's law. kids have been mentioned. literally refer to cardi nbvvcccc

fjnfnfnfnfnfnfmfmm

Point a finger a bit then

Cowgirl

Quote from: Aalumeci. on April 17, 2024, 08:28:24 PM
Quote from: how u let him cheat on April 17, 2024, 06:23:08 PMwasn't nicki's mess a RESPONSE

:plzstop:
In which she decided to be DIRECT with her social media and Big Foot. She was the first and only to initiate being direct, you good?

Cowgirl

Megan's Law doesn't even apply to Kenneth nor has he had anything with minors. In fact, HE was a minor at the time and the alleged rape victim is actually older than him. Like I said, the mess fell flat.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

ton

Quote from: makeme on April 17, 2024, 03:49:56 PM
Quote from: ton on April 17, 2024, 03:43:21 PM
Quote from: makeme on April 17, 2024, 03:40:19 PMErr'thang okay around here?

:ummwhat:

I have KFC coupons, if you guys are hungry..

worry about god rejecting you at the gates faggot

You're only reading yourself faggot, now continue worrying about those Florida fags shiting on that musty uncut cock bitch
im trembling

Faggot who the fuck do you think I am

Secondly, nothing comes back at me god loving queer. I don't share your struggles.

Hope you sleep terrible tonight knowing your fat MAMMY nigger momma regrets having your FAGGOT ass