I know we all grieve differently.... But I haven't bought ANYTHING sis is sellin

Started by ton, March 08, 2020, 09:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

ssw4919

People were just expecting her to be catatonic.  She had two other daughters to live for, so she has to cope and find some sense of normalcy for their sake.

ton

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on March 08, 2020, 09:55:29 PM
... the donation part did throw me off because it just sounds weird coming from someone who is worth around 40 mil without the life insurance.
and I think it's because they knew the victims, so I guess I blindly assumed they would take care of those ppls families that were on the plane with him.
that bitch could afford 5 little funerals

Even then, I'm sure most of them had insurance

ton

Quote from: RealMatic on March 08, 2020, 09:50:12 PM
Yeah I didn't want to judge or say anything because I have my own struggles with grief, but I get a lot of performative vibes from her since it all happened. But who's to say where her head REALLY is. That's some traumatic shit.
that bitch had him killed and I'm NOT moving from it

:unbothered:

Navyman

:plzstop: :plzstop:

I try not too speak on it. But I will say this, you can tell she misses her daughter way more than her husband. And I'm not saying that as a bad thing.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Navyman on March 08, 2020, 10:07:37 PM
:plzstop: :plzstop:

I try not too speak on it. But I will say this, you can tell she misses her daughter way more than her husband. And I'm not saying that as a bad thing.
Rightfully so, any parent would feel the same.

Cowboy Nine

didn't they almost divorce? I'm sure she was over the marriage.

she probably hired that pilot tbh.

Sinpool

Navyman

Quote from: Nine. on March 08, 2020, 10:08:56 PM

I would agree with this, but she would've made sure her daughter didn't get on that day. Skskkskd

That's what keeps me from going there

yummy

Grief is a very weird thing

Some people need to hide out and mourn in private for weeks or months, some people don't get hit by it until they go to the actual funeral, and some folks can be pretty reserved about it and one memory hits them and can send them into full-blown breakdown

And I'm sure she has someone typing up these posts for her and is being surrounded by other family members

ton

Quote from: Nine. on March 08, 2020, 10:08:56 PM

!!! Evil Mexican