Gathering some advice (on men)

Started by BrandyFromTheFuture, July 27, 2017, 02:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on July 27, 2017, 05:42:36 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on July 27, 2017, 05:21:14 PM
I just feel like if the guy told you he was straight, then respect it.  I'm sorry, but fags like you really give us a bad name.  We always want equality and for straight men to be comfortable with us and respect us.  But when a nigga is respectful enough to acknowledge your compliment of him being "cute" (you even going there was a mess), and even respectfully returning the compliment but clarifying his orientation, you still are plotting for more.

Like, this ThugBait fantasy series needs to stop, gorl.

There's plenty of available dick in this country and outside of it.  You are not a woman.

Accept it.
seems like someone rejected you. I'll try my luck. xoxo
n

A shame that's what u took from what he wrote.  He wasn't "reading" you smh

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on July 27, 2017, 07:13:44 PM
I just feel like if the guy told you he was straight, then respect it.  I'm sorry, but fags like you really give us a bad name.  We always want equality and for straight men to be comfortable with us and respect us.  But when a nigga is respectful enough to acknowledge your compliment of him being "cute" (you even going there was a mess), and even respectfully returning the compliment but clarifying his orientation, you still are plotting for more.

There's plenty of available dick in this country and outside of it.  You are not a woman.

Accept it.
n

Let her keep going until one of these straight niggas bash her damn head in.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: GUCCI. on July 27, 2017, 06:49:25 PM
Quote from: Sl? on July 27, 2017, 06:46:15 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on July 27, 2017, 06:31:07 PM
Quote from: Sl? on July 27, 2017, 05:57:52 PM
THE way lew is trying to give seductress! Vixen! Pussycat doll! In here  :plzstop:

Girl ain't no damn straight men lusting after you ...unless their judgement is temporary clouded by meth or if they are tricking of you.

thats not true i get trade sis

dont hate

Ain't no trade in Alaska

bBBHHHHjnnhhdgggGXXXXXzzzccc

the world is in alaska
he dont know

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

BrandyFromTheFuture

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: 1RIG on July 27, 2017, 07:13:44 PM

Accept it.
n

oh hes def giving a scorned tea

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

GRAND

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on July 27, 2017, 05:23:45 PM

Accept it.
Quote from: GUCCI. on July 27, 2017, 05:21:27 PM
Desperate self.

LFKJHJJJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHHHHHHH  :omgwatshappening: shit.
XXVVVVVVVVCCC

GRAND

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on July 27, 2017, 05:44:17 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on July 27, 2017, 05:02:44 PM
Isn't this like the 3rd time you made a thread about a guy that wasn't interested
2nd. And who is saying he's not interested? There's some proof he is but okay.
Did he say it?

b7

LOONA.

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on July 27, 2017, 05:23:45 PM

Accept it.
Quote from: GUCCI. on July 27, 2017, 05:21:27 PM
Desperate self.

LFKJHJJJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHHHHHHH  :omgwatshappening: shit.

!!!!

Tbh

Like just take his compliment and leave it at that. Him acknowledging that you're not a bad looking guy doesn't mean he'd fuck you if you poked hard enough.

This is why straight men think every fag wants them. Y'all be on a conquest and for what, 2 minutes of mediocre sex?

Ifran gur   

BrandyFromTheFuture

what happened to taking chances? anyways, I'm outta here.

LOONA.

Taking chances with your LIFE or?     

:omgwatshappening:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Drais. on July 28, 2017, 03:17:25 PM
Taking chances with your LIFE or?     

:omgwatshappening:

these girls....  :uhh: just for some dick.

Ma Lo

Quote from: GUCCI. on July 27, 2017, 04:54:37 PM
Quote from: Cartier on July 27, 2017, 04:25:51 PM
I would just leave it alone tbh. Straight guys aren't worth it.

But you clearly wanna fuck so go ahead.

AIDS