So, I've been taking zinc supplements recently, and..

Started by Zabi., March 28, 2018, 05:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beau

I'm vegan I really should be taking zinc. Supplements but haven't been now I think I'ma try it out....I just hate pills n supplement.....but my multivitamins definitely are low in zinc as well

Navyman

Quote from: Zabi. on March 28, 2018, 09:11:47 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on March 28, 2018, 07:50:34 PM
I was taking Biotin for my skin, but it has done the opposite.

:kii: A lot of the gorls take Biotin for a healthy hair tea. Did your hair look better after taking it?
Akkalsld
But my hair has always looked good, so I guess. My skin was fine also until I stopped smoking cigarettes and my withdrawal symptoms was messed up skin. I thought the opposite was supposed to happen, but it has a different affect on people after quitting.

4 fucking k

Quote from: Zabi. on March 28, 2018, 05:05:40 PM
Ok so I try to take a multivitamin supplement every day after I eat my breakfest. A couple weeks ago, I was going through what exactly was in my multivitamins and I realized that the multivitamin I was taking didn't have zinc. I heard zinc helps with your sleep and I haven't been sleeping well these past couple of weeks so I went to the drug store and bought some zinc supplements. Without even realizing it, I bought the 50mg tablets even though you only need 10mg a day :guys: Anyways... it's been a couple of weeks since I've been using them and I noticed so many changes. My sleep has improved a lot, my skin has been more glowing and clear, but the biggest changes I saw were related to my c0ck  :dead: BOY ever since I've been taking these damn pills, my nut takes longer to come out and it's much more white and the nut got THICKER  :ohwow: Not only that but my nut takes longer to come owt. I googled why it got whiter and thicker and apparently it's because everytime you bust a nut, your body releases around 3mg of zinc  :dead: I've also noticed that my erections are much more harder now and it stays hard for much longer now. I think my dick has also grown like an inch or two since I've started taking these tablets because my shit looks BIG as FUCK now whenever I get hard sddddsssdsds  :cheerup:

I'm happy with my results so far and I encourage you faggs to start taking them too :woohoo:

s

LOONA.

Quote from: element on March 29, 2018, 02:51:39 AM
Quote from: Zabi. on March 28, 2018, 05:05:40 PM
Ok so I try to take a multivitamin supplement every day after I eat my breakfest. A couple weeks ago, I was going through what exactly was in my multivitamins and I realized that the multivitamin I was taking didn't have zinc. I heard zinc helps with your sleep and I haven't been sleeping well these past couple of weeks so I went to the drug store and bought some zinc supplements. Without even realizing it, I bought the 50mg tablets even though you only need 10mg a day :guys: Anyways... it's been a couple of weeks since I've been using them and I noticed so many changes. My sleep has improved a lot, my skin has been more glowing and clear, but the biggest changes I saw were related to my c0ck  :dead: BOY ever since I've been taking these damn pills, my nut takes longer to come out and it's much more white and the nut got THICKER  :ohwow: Not only that but my nut takes longer to come owt. I googled why it got whiter and thicker and apparently it's because everytime you bust a nut, your body releases around 3mg of zinc  :dead: I've also noticed that my erections are much more harder now and it stays hard for much longer now. I think my dick has also grown like an inch or two since I've started taking these tablets because my shit looks BIG as FUCK now whenever I get hard sddddsssdsds  :cheerup:

I'm happy with my results so far and I encourage you faggs to start taking them too :woohoo:

s

cfffggfgffg

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Zabi.

3 people that posted on this page have HIV/AIDS.

Zabi.

GMF

Zabi.

Quote from: GMF on March 29, 2018, 09:29:13 AM
not an inch or two

I was like 7.5 or 8 inches before and I don't think it's ever been this LONG and THICK

:heyddy:

Keep in mind I'm only 20 years old  :cheerup:

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Eternal Bell

Quote from: Navy&Cream. on March 28, 2018, 05:59:26 PM
Nicki gon need some after this next album flops. The sleepless nights sis gon have
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbf