Dwight Howard is outed as liking Trans and Men by Ex;he Threatens to have her ki

Started by Navyman, November 24, 2018, 11:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

🦚

When he was already a grown ass man playing hide and go seek at his house with other grown men. It was all I needed to know.

Kii at the twitter girls pulling up all the reports of when he was benched for glutes injuries  :plzstop:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Blackpantha

Why expose the man? What did it expect? To ride off into the sunset to live happily ever after and get married? And that animal us so damn ugly. These guys go out asking for trouble when they link with these low lives.

I'm right here Howy! I'd fuck you senseless wipe my mouth and keep it C.I.A quiet.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

HUGO

She was clearly bitter. And was fishing for him to confirm things so she could have reciepts to expose him. Smh

you said you wanna be fucked in your ass Dwight

HUGO

Hol up. There?s was Nigerian doctor I was dealing with who said his first time was with a b-ball player in Houston...Dwight used to play for the Houston Rockets
:ohwow:

Admin

BigDawg

This is beyond disgusting. The fact that this troll?s issue isn?t even with Dwight but his supposed ?pastor? and/or ?team?, proves that this thing is full of shit. Why not go to the authorities? No, you go to Twitter GTFO

GLOCK

Quote from: HUGO on November 25, 2018, 05:20:15 AM
She was clearly bitter. And was fishing for him to confirm things so she could have reciepts to expose him. Smh

you said you wanna be fucked in your ass Dwight
yeah

By no means do I root for Trans to be shot down
But I can?t help but understand how someone like this does get shot tf up

This isn?t cute
I don?t care if it was a straight relationship whatever u have with someone needs to remain between us

It?s trending on twitter .. so good luck with the whole no bullies movement
He?s clearly being bullied

And this trans is a known scammer

GLOCK