G
F
C
F
V

DopeSoul.

I'm screaming at this big ass lady in the green getting the tea all nosy

STUNNA GOD

March 30, 2024, 08:41:13 PM #10 Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 08:41:46 PM by STUNNA GOD

I'm glad I watched the full video cuz I always thought "it really wasn't that serious, sis" but now I have the full context. They were basically harassing her and the questioning seems to be coming from a shady place. Like a "is he ever gonna wife you, sis?" Glad she cleared them.

:udontlookok:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: DopeSoul. on March 30, 2024, 08:36:07 PMI'm screaming at this big ass lady in the green getting the tea all nosy
HDHDJFJJFFJDNJCJDJJFJDJCJJSCJJDJCNDNFNNDNCNDNNFNDNC
D
D
D
D

D
F
D
F
D
F
D

F
D

FD
D
D
D

!!!! And then resumed her interview like

"..... so yea, child. I'm looking forward to seeing the performers."

ophababes.

Quote from: STUNNA GOD on March 30, 2024, 08:41:13 PM

I'm glad I watched the full video cuz I always thought "it really wasn't that serious, sis" but now I have the full context. They were basically harassing her and the questioning seems to be coming from a shady place. Like a "is he ever gonna wife you, sis?" Glad she cleared them.

she woulda cleared if she woulda been able to CLEAR that enunciation. sis just ended up looking rattled ccccvvvb

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: how u let him cheat on March 31, 2024, 10:05:28 AM
Quote from: STUNNA GOD on March 30, 2024, 08:41:13 PM

she woulda cleared if she woulda been able to CLEAR that enunciation. sis just ended up looking

rattled ccccvvvb

:plzstop:

Ma Lo