The BET Awards 2022 gained a WHOPPING 800k+ BOOST over last year

Started by PRESSED, June 30, 2022, 11:43:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PRESSED

the show was complete shit from start to finish however. Didnt really use anything. 

But im glad they went UP while Nas X flopped down. 
I'm not here for friends.

andre 3000

June 30, 2022, 11:55:44 AM #3 Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 12:06:04 PM by break minha alma 🙅🏾
Quote from: PRESSED on June 30, 2022, 11:43:14 AM
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/bet-awards-2022-tv-ratings-rebound-1235173616/amp/

ggggggggvvvvvvvvhgggggg

well deserved . BET literally puts on the best awards show every year but this year I feel it was above and beyond especially with everyone who showed up

Like the gorls really came the fuck OWT. the way that guest appearance list at the beginning kept going and going and going like the damns energizer bunny

and the tribute to ballroom was everything

BET is BLESSED :blessed:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=dG_BWKHRx8s

andre 3000

June 30, 2022, 12:11:16 PM #6 Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 12:12:47 PM by break minha alma 🙅🏾
And imma need to see album purchase receipts for all these alleged nas supporters

I got my tea red' tah go

To make sure the girls aren't just using him as additional ammo in their gun to fire at a network they clearly hate with a passion to begin with

I support nas and I support BET 🙌🏾 Unfortunately standing at intersections there will be MESS but I'm not choosing sides .

Loved their ballroom tribute . I do think they have more work to do but they're trying .

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: break minha alma 🙅🏾 on June 30, 2022, 12:11:16 PM
And imma need to see album purchase receipts for all these alleged nas supporters

I got my tea red' tah go

To make sure the girls aren't just using him as additional ammo in their gun to fire at a network they clearly hate with a passion to begin with

I support nas and I support BET 🙌🏾 Unfortunately standing at intersections there will be MESS but I'm not choosing sides .

Loved their ballroom tribute . I do think they have more work to do but they're trying .
v

Nonchalantboi

Congrats to them! The performances were cute and I enjoyed everyone on stage

🔥🔥🔥

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

andre 3000

Quote from: Nine on June 30, 2022, 12:17:20 PM
Quote from: break minha alma 🙅🏾 on June 30, 2022, 12:11:16 PM

I got my tea red' tah go

v

Navyman

The BET awards always put on the best show for awards and get some of the best ratings compared to their competitors award shows but somehow by the end of the year everyone is still sitting on it and calling it EBT etc...
:plzstop:

It's quite fascinating.

Ulysses