The Traitors Franchise (Season 2)

Started by Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾, January 24, 2024, 06:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

January 24, 2024, 06:29:08 PM Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 03:50:22 PM by DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾
Who else is watching? The show is beyond good. I'm obsessed with it!

P EACOCK

I love this scene. Larsa was onto something with the insecure male getting rid of all the big, strong, big personality guys.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Here's a postmortem Spoiler video. I was highly upset when they got rid of all these personalities.

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Why would they get rid of Janelle?$  I hate that the traitors are just coasting on by week after week, all these reality TV heavy hitters and none are figuring it out except the ones getting voted off!
 :plzstop:  :plzstop:

TogetherAgain

What Trashelle did to Peppermint was disgusting?

Queen Janelle deserved better too. She was playing hard

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: TogetherAgain on January 27, 2024, 04:36:52 PMWhat Trashelle did to Peppermint was disgusting?

Yes, I felt like peppermint was being discriminated against for sure.

Gilgamesh.

The UK season finished on Friday.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

I haven't watched it yet, but I will in due time.

Jon

The UK one was so good. Phaedra is really funny on this, its the perfect show for her.

MelMel

I love The Traitors. Sheree is so useless on the show

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

January 29, 2024, 04:07:10 PM #9 Last Edit: January 29, 2024, 04:08:50 PM by DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Jon on January 28, 2024, 08:04:32 PMThe UK one was so good. Phaedra is really funny on this, its the perfect show for her.

It really is. She's the star of this season and was the MVP in this week's episode. As a Big Brother fan I never cared for Dan so was excited to see him walk away.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Gilgamesh.

I finished season two of the Australian version yesterday; literally the dumbest Faithfuls ever omg :uhh:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

How was the season? I'm going to watch at least one episode today, to try it out.

Gilgamesh.

I liked it at first cause both the Traitors and Faithfuls are pretty ruthless. I didn't enjoy the last few episodes cause the Faithfuls that were left were so stupid  :dead: