Apparently some1 went 2 a test screening of Brandy's A24 horror movie and...

Started by Purple Moon, May 13, 2024, 07:38:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

makeme

Yeah, take pride in your work. Take your TIME. And give it everything you got. The sky is the limit!
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

ophababes.

Quote from: ReVon on May 14, 2024, 06:37:16 PM
Quote from: Purple Moon on May 13, 2024, 04:24:24 PM
Quote from: JCJ 🪐 on May 13, 2024, 04:14:34 PMYou may need to upgrade your AI package from the free trial version
Brandy said she likes these  :ohwow:

I LOVE BRADY DEARLY BUT HER LIKES/TASTE CAN BE A BIT QUESTIONABLE MORE THAN HALF OF THE TIME. NO SHADETREE!

BUT GO OFF ON YOUR ARTIFICIAL IMAGINATION ART. IT'S NICE BUT DOESN'T GIVE BRANDY. AT ALL!

:diddraispoot:

Purple Moon

Quote from: ophababes. on Today at 07:26:50 AM
Quote from: JCJ 🪐 on May 13, 2024, 04:14:34 PMYou may need to upgrade your AI package from the free trial version

I LOVE BRADY DEARLY BUT HER LIKES/TASTE CAN BE A BIT QUESTIONABLE MORE THAN HALF OF THE TIME. NO SHADETREE!

BUT GO OFF ON YOUR ARTIFICIAL IMAGINATION ART. IT'S NICE BUT DOESN'T GIVE BRANDY. AT ALL!

u kno what  :plzstop:
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

ReVon

I KNOW IT'S "INTELLIGENCE". I WAS BEING SARCASTIC.  :dead: KEEP UP!

ophababes.

Quote from: ReVon on Today at 09:49:10 AM

I KNOW IT'S "INTELLIGENCE". I WAS BEING SARCASTIC.  :dead: KEEP UP!

cccvvcc this quick google search

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: makeme on Today at 07:16:06 AMYeah, take pride in your work. Take your TIME. And give it everything you got. The sky is the limit!

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Sovereign.

Quote from: Noni on May 14, 2024, 12:40:47 AM
Quote from: Sovereign. on May 13, 2024, 01:32:58 PMI'm glad the Eggers brother's are taking time with this film. This is a career defining moment for Brandy and I trust they wanted to get the best performance out of her since this her comeback to the horror genre and she's acting opposite of a heavyweight, Kathryn Hunter.

I'm so proud of Brandy and I really do believe this will be a door opener for her to go on to do more great films and potentially forge a significant relationship with A24.

The feedback is exciting. Has anyone read the short story it's adapted from?

I've read it. It's a good story and the mother in law is super creepy. The ending twist is a good and very dark one..

Oh Kathryn is going to eat it. Do you happen to have a PDF you'd like to share or digital copy of the story?