Started by AfroJisiac, July 30, 2020, 08:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

B7>>>>>

This a era is an EXPERIENCE for me

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Rxxf on August 15, 2020, 09:06:32 AM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on August 14, 2020, 10:07:07 PM
Now that we've heard the album, I think that Freedom Rings actually fits pretty well within the project, both in context and sound. The vocals and production sound very similar to what's on B7. I wonder if she'll include it on the deluxe.

As much as I hate Freedom Rings, I agree.

Ddddddd

Not saying I WANT it on the deluxe but it fits the sound and could bump up sales a bit

Bish

Now that we've heard the album, I think that Freedom Rings actually fits pretty well within the project, both in context and sound. The vocals and production sound very similar to what's on B7. I wonder if she'll include it on the deluxe.

Same.

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

Quote from: REALucid on August 13, 2020, 08:01:28 PM
Quote from: Lee on August 13, 2020, 07:35:05 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on August 13, 2020, 07:26:24 PM
Y'all need to learn how to deal with ppls criticisms  :dead:

It doesn't take away from your enjoyment of the album if others find parts of it lacking. This is a discussion forum so if y'all can sit and praise camper down for his muddy beats then others can say they don't like them.

:hmph:

Nobody has a problem with criticism. I think it's gotten to the point where the album was released two weeks ago and ppl are still complaining about something that is NOT changing. Like...let it go. If you don't use, why even enter a thread of people praising? It looks goofy as shit :plzstop:

'ology

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on August 14, 2020, 01:15:42 AM

Lmaooooooo who seen this second slide where Brandy gets mad at Camper for ignoring her
:guys:

zzzzzzzczccxzssfzzz

Annie

August 15, 2020, 11:33:34 AM #2766 Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 11:35:05 AM by Annie
Same people who say to me the album is done stop with suggestions are now making threads about I wish this song was on b7 or the deluxe. Let me liveee can y'all let me live :dead:   

I'm glad brandy is getting the praise and I'm proud of her. I'm glad that I love a big part of the album. I'm not blindly stanning (in the past I really wanted to love everything), I will be honest..i guess I'm just not a camp fan but last time I checked this wasn't Camper Source. I hope this is just a start for her, she deserves the attention she gets and her growth has been amazing.

/.\

Annie

August 15, 2020, 11:46:15 AM #2769 Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 11:47:04 AM by Annie
Anywaysssss
New pic?

/.\

Andthecategoryis...

I don't think FR fits with this album. Why do you hate FR so much?
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

long-timeTheRoofFan

My Vinyl Copy finally came in the mail and I just got to listen.

:plzstop:

Harlem

Bitch, when I tell you tracks 1-8 slay the fuck outta me!!!
:stressed:

Le Champ

Quote from: Harlem on August 15, 2020, 06:23:43 PM

!!!!
LISTENNNNN
FLAWLESS you hear???!

Harlem

Quote from: Lee on August 15, 2020, 06:37:51 PM
Quote from: Harlem on August 15, 2020, 06:23:43 PM

!!!!
LISTENNNNN
FLAWLESS you hear???!

I usually stop listening after that b/c the way that part of the album is too good and I don't wanna be blown lmao