OMG B7 is lashing guyyyyyyssssss !!!

Started by AfroJisiac, July 30, 2020, 08:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUGO

High Heels ain't cute. Like at all.  :uhh:

Desilu

Bigmacthawoppa

Ok from the responses so far I'm bracing myself for the worst.

:stressed:

And I'm a little salty that when I pointed out how Camper's production so far sounds amateur I was fuckin lashed and now suddenly this is the general consensus  :uhh:

Where's that new gor who was losing her shit about it the other day? Cmere ho I got some egg for ya

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

let me go head and purchase more 2 11 copies

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Annie

Quote from: Lee on July 30, 2020, 11:01:19 AM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on July 30, 2020, 10:58:56 AM
A lot of people will not like this album I can tell you that much.. it's left, unusual, backwards even.. but she did what needed to be done. I fckin love it.  These songs will continue to grow on you the more you listen and peel back the layers. It reminds me so much of my initial reaction of Full Moon. I thought it was awful ..the way she sounded and the production..but now .. smh

I thought Full Moon was terrible when I first tried to listen but it became my favorite album of all time by any artist

But that is yearssss ago when we just finished this more soft smooth NSN era. The only bop we had was Top of the world and you don't know me. I had the same problem with Whitney's My love is your love. I was used to her pretty and jazzy ballads and then Darkchild hit me with a I bow out and It's not right. And now those are my favorites. I think we can all handle a bit more experimental sounds by now?!

/.\

Le Champ

Pamper is being lashed in here omg I'm nervous

he fckn delivered on Rather Be IMO so I'm curious to see if he came up tf SHORT elsewhere :dead:

Le Champ

Quote from: Annie on July 30, 2020, 04:00:04 PM
Quote from: Lee on July 30, 2020, 11:01:19 AM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on July 30, 2020, 10:58:56 AM
A lot of people will not like this album I can tell you that much.. it's left, unusual, backwards even.. but she did what needed to be done. I fckin love it.  These songs will continue to grow on you the more you listen and peel back the layers. It reminds me so much of my initial reaction of Full Moon. I thought it was awful ..the way she sounded and the production..but now .. smh

I thought Full Moon was terrible when I first tried to listen but it became my favorite album of all time by any artist

But that is yearssss ago when we just finished this more soft smooth NSN era. The only bop we had was Top of the world and you don't know me. I had the same problem with Whitney's My love is your love. I was used to her pretty and jazzy ballads and then Darkchild hit me with a I bow out and It's not right. And now those are my favorites. I think we can all handle a bit more experimental sounds by now?!

I haven't heard B7 yet, but maybe it'll be something people catch on to much later, too.

Ma Lo

Camper, in my opinion,  was more focused on seducing Bran less concerned about the album. Hate him. 

ΟΔΚ

Say Something has a flow worth "repeat". It's my favorite by far. UO, RB and IAM are my other faves.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Desilu on July 30, 2020, 03:55:16 PM
Two Eleven is her worst album

BITCH

HOW FUCKING DARE TWIST UR FINGERS TO TYPE THAT

ITS A FUCKING MASTERPIECE THAT STANDS THE TEST OF TIME EACH WINTER ITS NOT A SUMMER ALBUM
AND ITS CURRENT AND ITS BRANDY
ITS AMAZING AND ITS STILL ISNT DATED

YOU CAN GET LOST

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Bentley. HARRIS!

I think it's the hype too... I mean realistically this should be B9 or B10 :dead:

But I'm making me a cute lil albumette
taking Rather Be, Say Something, I Am More ... and adding it in with After The Flood and Porcelain

boom ... B7 that slays start to finish

whatever

No tomorrow is her "when I see you"......it's giving me #1 on urban ac for months vibes