OMG B7 is lashing guyyyyyyssssss !!!

Started by AfroJisiac, July 30, 2020, 08:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desilu

Quote from: JCJ on July 30, 2020, 11:22:52 PM
Quote from: Desilu on July 30, 2020, 11:20:45 PM
A few of you should just reconsider being Brandy fans.

:dead:

You should just reconsider your presence on...the board  :uhh:

You don't make up the whole board. I said a few.

But you bit

Le Champ

Quote from: Harlem on July 30, 2020, 11:19:41 PM
Victoria Monet>>>>>>>> Kaydence

That dyke ass white girl didn't know what to do with Queen... Victoria should've been there since Day 1

Shdbndndnd

reekz

Quote from: Kalifornia. on July 30, 2020, 10:43:00 PM
Anyone heard from Rig?

No he already know that people here would do what they did to Baby Mama so he decided not to let that interfere with his mood.

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Desilu on July 30, 2020, 11:24:29 PM

But you bit

Boy bite a fucking clue. Delusional self.
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

FRANCE

Quote from: LOONA. on July 30, 2020, 11:22:36 PM
If the best song on the album almost didn't make the cut imagine what songs were cut out and replaced with the ones we got.

Im trying to decipher if she meant that it almost didnt make the album because it was recorded close to the deadline of the album being submitted and getting everything cleared in time. It's gotta be that. Cause if its that she purposely chose to leave it off until convinced otherwise, yeah, perhaps Black Barbie, Follow Your Heart, and a few other songs could replaced songs like High Heels.

FRANCE

Quote from: COU on July 30, 2020, 11:24:40 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on July 30, 2020, 10:43:00 PM
Anyone heard from Rig?

No he already know that people here would do what they did to Baby Mama so he decided not to let that interfere with his mood.

He's on Twitter STANNING High Heels.

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: FRANCE on July 30, 2020, 11:26:50 PM
If the best song on the album almost didn't make the cut imagine what songs were cut out and replaced with the ones we got.

Im trying to decipher if she meant that it almost didnt make the album because it was recorded close to the deadline of the album being submitted and getting everything cleared in time. It's gotta be that. Cause if its that she purposely chose to leave it off until convinced otherwise, yeah, perhaps Black Barbie, Follow Your Heart, and a few other songs could replaced songs like High Heels.

I thought that at first but she specifically said "she didn't see that" referring to what other people were saying about it being a Brandy record. It could've been both though
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

reekz

Quote from: Atlroyalty05 on July 30, 2020, 11:25:03 PM

I mean like dead ass

Yeah I think another board would do. Must of these girls aren't Brandy fans but keep the general section going. Like the literally drag her like Monica now. It's so unpleasant and just not good energy.

Harlem

I don't know if ya ever heard the early version of Borderline that leaked but it's wayyyy better than the final version

BranLover

My issue is with the enunciation. It's hard to follow what some of the songs are actually about. I can't wait to read the lyrics. But I honestly feel she could pull off a few singles from this album with the right visuals. 

Arcstrider

Quote from: Harlem on July 30, 2020, 11:10:01 PM
B7 is the unreleased compilation we've been waiting for & I applaud her for going the indie route b/c I'm sure it's difficult as much as it is liberating... just hope she's learns all the lessons and grow moving forward

This is what's making me think I'm going to love the album. It's not released in my time zone just yet. Reading throughout this thread, I just can't wait to hear it for myself.  :plzstop:

⚡ Flow like lightning. Strike like thunder. 🌀

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;
the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Desilu

Quote from: JCJ on July 30, 2020, 11:26:33 PM
Quote from: Desilu on July 30, 2020, 11:24:29 PM

But you bit

Boy bite a fucking clue. Delusional self.

Ok but why are you mad though?

Vapid prick

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: FRANCE on July 30, 2020, 11:26:50 PM

That's not what she meant because u gotta think the album has been done before quarantine and w/ a song like Rather Be, you wait for that mf to clear and put it on the album no exceptions.

Yessss I need a deluxe version fr w/ those songs.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Harlem

LMAOOOO I already know if The Neptunes sessions ever leaked we're gonna be PISSED lmaooo... it's probably gonna be like how the Timbo sessions were for Human  :plzstop:

J loves Brandy

Quote from: Camo on July 30, 2020, 10:45:47 PM
This album is very scatter brained.

It's interesting how Brandy says she's a body of work girl but in the listening party says she doesn't put much into the track listing other than listening to how the songs ends.  :-/

I always believed bran could be a "creative" but she's a vocalist that needs a machine or creative team to lead her.

That comment stuck out to me too. I was highly disappointed in her response saying she doesn't really put much effort into track listing. I was very surprised like ummmm so how do you tell a story with your album to ensure it's cohesive?

Comment really caught me off guard and I'm sure she wish she could answer that differently. Didn't look good. I love my girl and she will always be my favorite artist ever but that comment surprised me.