OMG B7 is lashing guyyyyyyssssss !!!

Started by AfroJisiac, July 30, 2020, 08:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heated🔥

Desilu

July 31, 2020, 05:14:04 AM #1351 Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 05:14:49 AM by Desilu
Quote from: TogetherAgain on July 31, 2020, 04:41:04 AM
I don't think Brandy would reference Say My Name and shade Bey on the same album

But if she is shading her, I'm here for it

:welllol:

She's shading her down

"Been an original since 94...never catch me in a group singing with some other chicks.... Got a Lion in my pocket"

"Never catch me and my daughter singing in the sand"

:kii:

b7

July 31, 2020, 05:14:07 AM #1352 Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 05:14:41 AM by RIGs Oceans
Quote from: GLOCK on July 31, 2020, 03:40:32 AM
"borderline" has grown on me a bit
It's still extremely long
i love that sndndn we never get long songs from her

The 2-3 minute shit is cool for songs that give radio or radio single, but this feels defiant and is maniacal in a way i REALLY use

It's like every time you think she's done, she's like "And ANOTHER thing, NIGGA!" 🗣🗣

This album isn't following any rules or any regular or specific song structure for sure. And i know that will turn many people off, but there's another crowd that's definitely here for this kinda weird ass shit

:plzstop:

I'm here for it

b7

Saving all my love is one I'm frustrated over because of the mixing and her choice to completely pull back on those leads. If i met her, I'd literally ask about the previous version that was shared in the studio. I much prefer that 

There are parts on this album version that are prettier and easier on the ear but it didn't come all the way together for me. I'll analyze the rest of the mess some other time but I'm still on a high 

:ohwow: 

GLOCK

Quote from: RIGs Oceans on July 31, 2020, 04:19:56 AM
On "I am More":  "Never comin off the bench playin the 6th" is a basketball analogy

The sixth man is the first person off the bench and not always necessarily held in high regard cuz at the end of the day they aren't in the starting FIVE.  He's the reliable ..  backup player

And she ain't dumb enough to shade Beyonce on any record  :kii: if anything that line of "won't catch me singin in a group with some other chicks" would be Keisha Epps shade

:dead:

Y'all forget ole girl was in Total and they had a REAL falling out. This album is too personal to be thinking about Beyonce. Sometimes it's not always what we think

So i could be dead ass wrong and Glock is right. But i really don't see it or hear it
nxjjsjsks I love u
Ack
U need to get into PR omf

GLOCK

Quote from: Kalifornia. on July 31, 2020, 05:09:27 AM
Quote from: GLOCK on July 31, 2020, 03:41:09 AM
And the production might be lacking but it's giving me a thriller movie mess kinda

like this is MENT music

sell it Queen

There's an uneasiness to the beat. Creepy even.
!!! Yesssss

b7

Just finished the Beyoncé film

Now it's time for some MESS. I'm tossing my headphones tf onnnnn

Saving all my love is on sndndnd
D
D

Fuck it. Lemme try and rock to it
:loose2when:

I doubt ima sleep tonight

b7

July 31, 2020, 05:18:45 AM #1357 Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 05:19:11 AM by RIGs Oceans
Quote from: GLOCK on July 31, 2020, 05:17:38 AM
And the production might be lacking but it's giving me a thriller movie mess kinda

like this is MENT music

sell it Queen

!!! Yesssss
Kiiiiiing-a!

YES! It gave her the space to create a production that's all about her voice. Her voice is the music too

Desilu

Borderline is a masterpiece btw

this song hits on those emotions

GLOCK

Quote from: RIGs Oceans on July 31, 2020, 05:18:45 AM
Quote from: GLOCK on July 31, 2020, 05:17:38 AM

like this is MENT music

sell it Queen

!!! Yesssss
Kiiiiiing-a!

YES! It gave her the space to create a production that's all about her voice. Her voice is the music too
!!!
It's so dark and vivid   

b7

I'll tell you what i stan for on this opening song ...

The line @ 2:41

"You's a liar... a liaaaaar, throw rocks and hide yo hands"

That was ear CANDY indeed
:omf:

D.I.E.G.O.

b7

Ohhhh yeah

Ok i can get Jiggy with the final minute of 'Saving all my love'. Absolutely!

b7

b7

Not this mention of suicide in the second verse of Unconditional Oceans

:omf: