OMG B7 is lashing guyyyyyyssssss !!!

Started by AfroJisiac, July 30, 2020, 08:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovechild

Say something! Rather be! I am more!  Lucid dreams! Bye bipolar! And I hated the saving all my love snippet but I love how they slowed it down and made it more trippy. 

I can honestly say I love everything but the interludes . That was a waste of fucking space! She could have put melancholy and hate that you love me on it. 

High heels and Baby mama don't belong at all. 

Bipolar literally brought me to tears. 

lovechild

Quote from: JCJ on July 31, 2020, 01:36:02 PM
I love Love Again but it doesn't quite fit with the rest

Should have been like a hidden bonus ... wasted track space

RAY7

short interview with Ebro on Apple Music under my album
he loves Say Something
Bran needs to take that as a hint

Monika

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 31, 2020, 01:31:38 PM
Quote from: Harlem on July 31, 2020, 01:23:22 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 31, 2020, 01:18:42 PM
Quote from: animmai. on July 31, 2020, 01:15:15 PM
Okay, so my liked songs are

Saving All My Love
Rather Be
Lucid Dreams
Borderline
Love Again

The rap at the end of I Am More was very upsetting btw
Why would she ruin the song that way :omf:

!!!!!!!

Imagine being in the zone and vibin to this shit and then that random ass rap come on?! It's literally a wtf moment lmaooo
sdsdssdddsdddssdddd!!!!!!!!
Sorry but I'm not really feeling Bi polar either.  Very forgettable for me.  I'll see again tho
I don't like it either
Yahudah

REALucid

I've played the album a good 10 times. I feel like my ranking is

Full Moon
Afro/B7
Human
NSN
2/11
Brandy
Used to write our names in car fog

Le Champ

So yea B7 has reconstructed the trinity for me. Sorry Afro. You will always hold a special place in my heart as you made me a stan, but B7 will take it from here
:feelinmyself:

Gilgamesh.

Okay I'm finally getting in

SAML - love the production, love the vocal but I really can't make out what she's saying. And when I can she's repeating phrases... a lot. I like it though. 

Oceans - it's a no for me, too much going on.

Rather Be - Still love it :stressed:

Lucid Dreams - Between the snippet and intro I really thought this was gonna be one. I love the vocal but the song doesn't go anywhere. 

Borderline - Beautiful song.

No Tomorrow - Yesssss bitch. The phrasing on the first verse and the way it builds >>>> 

Say Something - Probably the most "single worthy", love the way she sings the verses. Kinda sounds like something that would have been ok 2/11. It's so pretty. 

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 31, 2020, 01:48:24 PM
Okay I'm finally getting in

SAML - love the production, love the vocal but I really can't make out what she's saying. And when I can she's repeating phrases... a lot. I like it though.

Oceans - it's a no for me, too much going on.

Rather Be - Still love it :stressed:

Lucid Dreams - Between the snippet and intro I really thought this was gonna be one. I love the vocal but the song doesn't go anywhere.

Borderline - Beautiful song.

No Tomorrow - Yesssss bitch. The phrasing on the first verse and the way it builds >>>>

Say Something - Probably the most "single worthy", love the way she sings the verses. Kinda sounds like something that would have been ok 2/11. It's so pretty.
I read the lyrics as I listened
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

The whistles on "I am more"
I feel like I'm there with this damn girl 

GLOCK

Lord I have to find a way to remove this damn rap on "more"

soon as my physical arrives 

J loves Brandy

Ok I've been playing this album nonstop since it came out. I have to take a nap. I'll be back later for more scalping.

Bish

Quote from: Lee on July 31, 2020, 01:47:57 PM
So yea B7 has reconstructed the trinity for me. Sorry Afro. You will always hold a special place in my heart as you made me a stan, but B7 will take it from here
:feelinmyself:
Xjxjnxndnnejkejdd

Bish

Quote from: GLOCK on July 31, 2020, 01:53:41 PM
Lord I have to find a way to remove this damn rap on "more"

soon as my physical arrives
Let me know what you find out

:udontlookok:

Gilgamesh.

I Am More - it's dope, no comment on that rap..

High Heels - Syrai sounds amazing. That's all I got...

Bye Boplar - I appreciate for what it is. She's gonna slay this one love. 

Overall this album is solid. But it doesn't have that one song I am living for. The melodies are kinda weak and she's sangin but there aren't many vocal "moments", granted this is my first listen though I'm sure I'll discover shit later lol. 

I'm a little underwhelmed but it is what it is. 

Ma Lo

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 31, 2020, 01:33:06 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on July 31, 2020, 01:30:07 PM
I think she wanted to shake feathers at the end of "I am
More .. it was very intentional. In my
opinion
so she intentionally ruined the mess is what ur saying ?

Not at all. She's independent now and I feel
like this is the album she's been wanting to do her entire career, absent a major label. I bet you a hundred bucks she wrote some of these songs many, many years ago. Or at least had the concepts for them in her mind.  That's how really amazing artists are, they have  so many amazing ideas in their heads that they don't get to execute fully because they are under the control of a major label. Madonna is white and has the white privilege working for her to have this freedom creatively. Brandy is attempting it as a
black female artist and I can't help but respect her
for it.