“Borderline” Video at 2M Views/Behind the Scenes VIDEO

Started by reekz, July 30, 2020, 04:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: AfroJisiac on July 31, 2020, 10:33:52 AM
when i see her cry in the video when they lock her up...omg  it broke my heart (i know it was acting but damn she got me good) i dont like seeing bran cry it always makes me sad  :stressed:

Omg this is how I always feel. It always hits my heart.  :'(

VirgoMind

'ology

Just watched the video and she looks amazing. I'm loving the roll out of the album in the pandemic.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

REALucid

Used to write our names in car fog

Bish

REALucid

Quote from: Bish on July 31, 2020, 11:55:06 AM
This is really gonna resonate with Tamar

I know you didn't mean this as a joke but it made me yell for some reason
Used to write our names in car fog

This video and song makes me wanna cry. I hate hearing Brandy like this. It just makes me think of all the stuff they used to say about her and those trips to Cedars Sinai  :'(
^

Bish

July 31, 2020, 12:04:14 PM #337 Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 12:04:46 PM by Bish
Quote from: 123 on July 31, 2020, 12:00:36 PM
This video and song makes me wanna cry. I hate hearing Brandy like this. It just makes me think of all the stuff they used to say about her and those trips to Cedars Sinai  :'(
It's surprising that it took her this long to really address it because she's been dealing with this since at least the late 90s.

That's one of the reasons why this album is so great because it's really her voice.

reekz

July 31, 2020, 01:01:12 PM #338 Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 01:02:54 PM by COU
This song is really slaying me

Le Champ

Yea this feels like the start of a damn ERA. This might be my favorite video from her and favorite single since Full Moon.

Vonc2002

This is the 1st time a brandy video has had some replay value in a long while for me 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Monika

This video is really nice!  She looks beautiful!
Yahudah

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Keionte on July 31, 2020, 08:10:25 AM
This video is so good. It made me REALLY believe in Brandy as an actress. I haven't been convince since Moesha TBH!... I just supported her acting chops and hoped it got better  :kii:

But this video and song is EVERYTHING. I wish they kept some of the vocals higher like the demo but im satisfied with the song, video and ALBUM.

Y'all really had me scared for this damn album  :plzstop:

I stayed up all night listening and its truly poetry and a good body of work :blush: :wub:

dunno who the fuck yew iz

but brandy is an amazing actor

soo

u just was seein shit funny cause you  didnt like moesha or whatever

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

Yea, Brandy isn't a good actor to me either fr. She showed up here tho. 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BranLover

Quote from: Puakenikeni. on July 31, 2020, 06:29:15 AM
Quote from: Sovereign. on July 31, 2020, 12:42:24 AM
I'm glad to know she's putting her thespian tools to use. Finally. 
wat does this have to do with her sexuality  :shannonsmissing:

fghfbgvfgjjj
:traciandchelle: