Praying for this young man. Kirk Franklin touched him.

Started by reekz, August 19, 2020, 12:53:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Oh wow.  Well it is the music BUSINESS bro.  If u wanna sing for God and it not be about money and mess,  do it around the house and in church
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

opha lipa

this is why its important to know the reality of the industry that you're trying to be a part of.
think i'm gonna fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Bentley. HARRIS!

Did Kirk touch his brother too?

Cause his brother is a phagg

Just tryna get some context of the rant here

And the industry did embrace yawl, but yawl weren't about what you sing about and couldn't keep it quiet. I mean there's no reason to throw a Leandria to sit at their table. We all know they are rotten and will throw you under the damn bus

His fumes seem misplaced. He's talented and needs to focus on building a life now.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 19, 2020, 01:21:10 AM
Oh wow.  Well it is the music BUSINESS bro.  If u wanna sing for God and it not be about money and mess,  do it around the house and in church

thats is so insensitive  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

omg

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Bentley. HARRIS!

They are lighting them up in the comments.

They should've known how the "industry" would treat them. That's why ppl gotta stop buying into the whole "gospel" brand.

Kirk's studio looks and smells like a hip hop artists. Complete with drugs and sex.

But nobody would ever cross him, it's still the music industry.

He's ranting on IG live like it's gonna do something, sadly they'll ruin these kids.

opha lipa

think i'm gonna fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

b7

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on August 19, 2020, 02:57:15 AM

They should've known how the "industry" would treat them. That's why ppl gotta stop buying into the whole "gospel" brand.

Kirk's studio looks and smells like a hip hop artists. Complete with drugs and sex.

He's ranting on IG live like it's gonna do something, sadly they'll ruin these kids.
:stressed: :stressed:

But like you said, they were and are still very young and I don't think they REALLY wanna do Gospel like that at all :dead:

Paco already been rapping on the side for the last 3 years or so

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: RIG 7 on August 19, 2020, 03:47:44 AM

:stressed: :stressed:

But like you said, they were and are still very young and I don't think they REALLY wanna do Gospel like that at all :dead:

Paco already been rapping on the side for the last 3 years or so
!!!!!!

I couldn't imagine having to grow in that space. It has to be HELL.

I'm somewhat glad he's strong enough to do what he wants during this time in his life.

Annie

Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on August 19, 2020, 02:51:15 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 19, 2020, 01:21:10 AM

thats is so insensitive  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

omg

Yeah wtf

/.\

Annie

Even if he recorded WAP or in his case WAD it still doesn't give producers and mentors the right to abuse someone. It's not like he is asking for it but..

It is true people should be careful, gospel and music in general can also be cover up. It only takes one I believe I can fly to make people trust you. Or a heal the world.

/.\

Annie

/.\

Ulysses