Do u hang out with faggs

Started by fedswatchin, April 23, 2017, 04:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on April 24, 2017, 02:43:03 PM
Quote from: Marg. on April 24, 2017, 01:14:20 PM
and that's another thing, I don't want to get too comfortable with someone and then once we have a little situation they turn fake and tell all my private business. I've seen it happen alot.
s

oh goral

Facts.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Kurama

Real

Kurama

Some ppl don't identify with the imposed terms ya know what nvm, be careful around the cops love.

BAPHOMET.

fedswatchin

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssxxxxxxxdddss;

let's just stick to FAGGot and call it a day

Real

April 25, 2017, 12:56:58 PM #216 Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 12:57:11 PM by Real
Quote from: Kurama on April 25, 2017, 12:43:54 PM
Some ppl don't identify with the imposed terms ya know what nvm, be careful around the cops love.

:plzstop:

So you identify as SGL and not LGBQI etc.?

fedswatchin

Kurama

Im really about to fuck yall up.

:fuming:

fedswatchin

BAPHOMET.

LOONA.

I just know this is Bre     

Kurama

Anyways,

There are a lot of terms floating around depending on the context. In public/Medical health gays are referred to as MSMS(Men who have sex with men)

From a societal context there are folks who identify with the LGBTQ umbrella. Sexuality is fluid and complex so I guess folks are trying to be inclusive if they feel they're not represented.

Taking race into account a lot of marginalized groups don't identify with some of these terms usually imposed by whites for the rest of us.  Also, how many niggas yall know who mess with men and still don't call themselves gay???

Same gender loving(usually an african american term) is more inclusive because we are not all out here just fucking, there's an emotional/mental component.

Yall get on my fuckin nerves okay?

Kurama