Do u hang out with faggs

Started by fedswatchin, April 23, 2017, 04:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Yea but truthfully.... Sometimes I still just prefer hanging out with my girlfriends, especially in group settings. :dead: I just can't take all of the personalities at once. It can be exhausting. :dead:

But I think having gay friends is healthy and necessary for personal development and relatability as fags. I never had a solid group of gay friends before until I moved to NYC and now I see how necessary it is to have that.

b7

Quote from: stillpretti. on April 23, 2017, 05:50:19 PM
I think some of my feminine mannerisms come so naturally to me that I forget what I give off. So some of it could really be my own "fault". It always catches me off guard when women do that. Like, I'm just sitting here, I did NOT just flip or touch my hair , r u seeing things? :udontlookok:

"woo! yas girl! flip those curls! let them have it!"

i just asked what time it is  :rudone:
SDSDSDSDCCCCVCV

BigDawg

Quote from: stillpretti. on April 23, 2017, 06:18:05 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on April 23, 2017, 06:13:01 PM
This one fag at my job has a stick so far up his ass, he will not speak, rolls his eyes, and makes it obvious he thinks he is the shit. People talk so much shit about him. They call him "Big Booty Judy" and laugh at him because he carries a ziplock bag full of baby wipes when he goes to take a shit in the bathroom.
;kdinbu'ydibds
nfnsdfi
bdf dsfju
ds

nenreer

ur office sounds crunk  :ohwow:
They are hot mess. I hate looking down on people, but they make it hella easy.

Kaeli.

I have 2 gay friends but one's an asshole... can only deal with him in doses.

Kaeli.

He acts like Bello from ANTM for reference

fedswatchin

fedswatchin

This one fag at my job has a stick so far up his ass, he will not speak, rolls his eyes, and makes it obvious he thinks he is the shit. People talk so much shit about him. They call him "Big Booty Judy" and laugh at him because he carries a ziplock bag full of baby wipes when he goes to take a shit in the bathroom.
vvvvvvvvvv

maybe he doesn't use :ohwow:

Drogon

Quote from: Scott. on April 23, 2017, 05:22:33 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on April 23, 2017, 05:20:05 PM
Quote from: Scott. on April 23, 2017, 05:08:45 PM
No fags. Just regular gay guys abd it's 6 that I truly fuck with cause I honestly don't fuck with too many gays in general
Same here, because a lot of people are just truly messy and do obnoxious shit to be seen and heard.
Right! And so shady for no reason

Really shady..years ago i  tried to be friendly with some  kids and ended hitting one in the face with a bottle and i had my car on the side walk trying to run they ass over...never again. If it wasn't for my cousin being chief deputy i would've had a felon charge 😳

fedswatchin

r y'all the type to befriend the gorls at work? not everybody is worth a conversation in my honest opinion

Scott.

Quote from: DAMN. on April 23, 2017, 06:31:25 PM
I befriend those who try to befriend me. I don't really go outta my way.
same here.

BigDawg

Quote from: NeededaStrap on April 23, 2017, 06:29:43 PM
vvvvvvvvvv

maybe he doesn't use :ohwow:
Thankfully I'm not bothered by that

:cheerup:

BigDawg

Real

Quote from: DAMN. on April 23, 2017, 06:31:25 PM
I befriend those who try to befriend me. I don't really go outta my way.

:mmyucudnvr: