Do u hang out with faggs

Started by fedswatchin, April 23, 2017, 04:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

sddsdd

Not me, you! Got him mad!

Lame fag you have literally been posting in multiple threads saying the same shit. Everyone has been paying the comments  :plzstop:

I clearly was having a discussion with real n nem about labels and here comes your big loud dense ass quoting a post directly pertaining to me and what I was talking about oh stupid!

As if you're in a position to call anyone stupid. Hood smart ass nigga, ur "smarts" are null outside of the family reunion.

foh weak self.

LOONA.

LOONA.

Quote from: Kurama on April 25, 2017, 01:39:41 PM
sddsdd

Lame fag you have literally been posting in multiple threads saying the same shit. Everyone has been paying the comments  :plzstop:

I clearly was having a discussion with real n nem about labels and here comes your big loud dense ass quoting a post directly pertaining to me and what I was talking about oh stupid!

As if you're in a position to call anyone stupid. Hood smart ass nigga, ur "smarts" are null outside of the family reunion.

foh weak self.

gfff]]

Oh you are pissed

:guys:     

BAPHOMET.

fedswatchin

sddsdd

foh weak self.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Kurama

Quote from: Drais. on April 25, 2017, 01:41:08 PM
sddsdd

foh weak self.

gfff]]

Oh you are pissed

:guys:     

Ive had enough of you today

are we going to fight or not?

LOONA.

As soon as you stop fighting that soap.     

Eternal Bell

wat in tha sam hill hell is goin on in hea

knew my bby was kickin for a reason

Vonc2002

sddsdd

foh weak self.
Faggot, are u the fck ok :kii:
I'm posting in threads cause that's what tf i do on here. Paying my posts? :kii:
Move yo weak ass around,  i wasnt looking for you or anyone else to acknowledge my posts.  I don't even know wtf ur talkn about tbh because I'm posting my opinion AS I ALWAYS DO!  u should skip over my posts because I'm NEVER talking to you.  Me quoting drais and responding to that video had SHIT to do with you.  I think all these acronyms are stupid. Ive said that in other threads.  Had a whole conversation with  someone about it when he brought up that cis shit. Here u go quoting me AGAIN and getting in ur feelings about my opinion. Fag, ur allowed to move around me.  My post dont concern u.......EVER! :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kurama

X

Not reading any of that. Just stay away from me faggot. Thanks.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kurama on April 25, 2017, 01:49:53 PM
X

Not reading any of that. Just stay away from me faggot. Thanks.
Yea, if u didn't quote me looking for my attention then i definitely would :dead:
Take yo weird ass outside and find a friend
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kurama

Vonc2002

I mean, isn't that part of the problem LOLZ

LOONA.