One time u were seriously mad/disappointed in ur fav

Started by Vonc2002, March 10, 2017, 03:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 10, 2017, 04:00:09 PM
Janet really did drop the ball now that i think about it.  No performances, video for the second single was MONTHS later, yea

!!!
It was all one big letdown. She could have stayed gone tbh.

Loved the concert tho. Her old ass still has it.
:stressed:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 10, 2017, 03:58:41 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 10, 2017, 03:56:37 PM
Jan's 'Unbreakable' era was a big letdown. I was so disappointed.
WHY!?!?!
Just because of how she didn't really do much?  I loved the album and concert so i was good
It's a good album and she always puts on a show so the tour was amazing but I was very disappointed in the lack of colorfulness. She should have had a few costume changes and her video visuals were pretty lame..

Vonc2002

And Dawn, Im STILL waiting on a video from the redemption era, BITCH :hmph:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BigDawg

Bey and the Sasha Fierce era

Brandy and the mystery EP and insta rants

MAY

GLOCK

Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 10, 2017, 04:00:52 PM
When Truth turned down Viola's role in "Fences"

Bitch, you could have an Oscar rn and you let it slip right out your hands

zxvSvczsdcasdvdvc zsc zdczsczczdvzdv

Vonc2002

March 10, 2017, 04:06:33 PM #23 Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 04:07:24 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: BowDown on March 10, 2017, 04:02:50 PM
WHY!?!?!
Just because of how she didn't really do much?  I loved the album and concert so i was good
It's a good album and she always puts on a show so the tour was amazing but I was very disappointed in the lack of colorfulness. She should have had a few costume changes and her video visuals were pretty lame..
Ok, if im being honest i was kinda sitting thru the show like :udontlookok:
She performed her ass off but im used to the costumes changes and the bigger productions. I kept waiting on that bitch to take off a layer of clothing. Everytime the lights came back up, i was like OK THIS IS IT!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Mel.

Vonc2002

Ok, i cant even lie *sigh*
Really wanted to knock queen tf out when she did this
[youtube start=78 end=102][/youtube]

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 10, 2017, 04:06:33 PM
Quote from: BowDown on March 10, 2017, 04:02:50 PM
WHY!?!?!
Ok, if im being honest i was kinda sitting thru the show like :udontlookok:
She performed her ass off but im used to the costumes changes and the bigger productions. I kept waiting on that bitch to take off a layer of clothing. Everytime the lights came back up, i was like OK THIS IS IT!
!!!

She looked great but I don't understand why she was so layered. She could have given multiple looks of what she gave at the BET Awards. Loose, not revealing but still fashionable..

Vonc2002

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!