Remember when Ppl thought Kelly had finally Booked Bey?

Started by Kaeli., October 17, 2015, 07:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Quote from: RIG on October 18, 2015, 12:55:26 AM
Tyrelle and TC VS AFRO was mutherfucking everything

I remember logging out and just watching sssssss

:ohwow:

That was before my time

Tell me ev'thing  :ohwow:

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Kaeli. on October 17, 2015, 07:44:35 PM
With Motivation  :flamebroiled:

& then Here I Is came out & they were no where to be found  :stressed:

That was so fucking rude  :bvy:

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

BigDawg

SUPREME

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 18, 2015, 12:38:38 AM
cbbb

Haven't seen Blair on here since he went at it with afro and taron
I'd never seen someone fight being dragged so much

From all the Photoshop pics to all the lies

That fag was determined to take ron DOWN with him

I was so embarrassed for Him

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

ssw4919

It always seems like Bey releases right around the time Kelly does, and it of course overshadows Kelly.  Kelly should time her stuff better.

I'll always think they sabotaged Kelly right from the beginning.  She had a huge hit with Dilemma and they made her record an "alternative pop" or whatever album so as not to step in Beyonce's pop R&B lane.  Who would prefer Stole to anything?  :bvy:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Glock on October 17, 2015, 08:37:00 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on October 17, 2015, 07:52:17 PM
Looking Back, RTW Lowkey slayed. Just not in the US :justabit:
The vidya is iconic

RTW was good and yes the video was different.. i think the sound was a bit WEIRD and ppl couldnt take

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: RIG on October 17, 2015, 07:45:32 PM
ssssssd cuz them "4" singles came and damn WENT

little did we know, Kelly's album was about to be tragic.  n 

that second single of hers was horrendous
!!!!!!!! We were kinda desperate for grease. Cuz Bey damn sure wasn't giving it to us.

MelMel

Quote from: Trey on October 18, 2015, 09:48:53 AM
Quote from: RIG on October 17, 2015, 07:45:32 PM
ssssssd cuz them "4" singles came and damn WENT

little did we know, Kelly's album was about to be tragic.  n 

that second single of hers was horrendous
!!!!!!!! We were kinda desperate for grease. Cuz Bey damn sure wasn't giving it to us.

Fuck u

Kaeli.

Quote from: ssw4919 on October 18, 2015, 09:20:58 AM
It always seems like Bey releases right around the time Kelly does, and it of course overshadows Kelly.  Kelly should time her stuff better.

I'll always think they sabotaged Kelly right from the beginning.  She had a huge hit with Dilemma and they made her record an "alternative pop" or whatever album so as not to step in Beyonce's pop R&B lane.  Who would prefer Stole to anything?  :bvy:

KLDJL Too Bey's defense, This time Kelly had released 3 singles before RTW & Motivation & had been doing it for over a year  :plzstop:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Kaeli. on October 18, 2015, 09:57:28 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on October 18, 2015, 09:20:58 AM

KLDJL Too Bey's defense, This time Kelly had released 3 singles before RTW & Motivation & had been doing it for over a year  :plzstop:
ssdddddddddd Kellz released like 5 singles, completely switched lanes, and ALL before Bey came. Was she supposed to just sit back n wait until sis finally got a halfway hit? I'm not here for these excuses.

:sevynstreeter:

Herb.

i've noticed that the hive just hates when anyone from DC succeeds at anything :dead: unless its 'fas
they will STEAM

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Herbie on October 18, 2015, 12:52:22 PM
i've noticed that the hive just hates when anyone from DC succeeds at anything :dead: unless its 'fas
they will STEAM
in their defense, the gorls are so desperate for somebody to dethrone Bey. Kelly gets one MODERATE hit and now she's a "threat". :dead: