Bow Wow Says Diddy Calling Him a 'F---ing Legend' Made Him Return to Music

Started by Lazarus, February 24, 2018, 11:08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Genesis on February 24, 2018, 05:38:29 PM
Actually Vonc, when I first signed up here
I don't wanna hear about what u did when u first signed up here. Ciara been a flop a WHOLE damn decade and youre still going on about that nobody ass hoe. People comment on Brandy all the time so that's moot. You're either a fan or not. You don't applaud based on who comes in to comment.  Gtfoh, bitter self
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Lazarus on February 24, 2018, 05:40:53 PM
Bow wow is more relevant than Mya now btw

Is he ?  :dead: What was the last thing Bow Wow did that made him relevant?  :dead:
I think they roasted him for lying about him having a studio in his house, when it turns out it belong to Jermaine Dupri.
This damn icon :ohwow:

Lazarus

Quote from: Vibrant on February 24, 2018, 05:42:22 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on February 24, 2018, 05:40:53 PM
Bow wow is more relevant than Mya now btw

Is he ?  :dead: What was the last thing Bow Wow did that made him relevant?  :dead:
I think they roasted him for lying about him having a studio in his house, when it turns out it belong to Jermaine Dupri.
This damn icon :ohwow:

I thought it was when he photoshopped those pics and it turned into the BowWowChallenge. This damn trendsetter :ohwow:

GRAND

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 24, 2018, 05:42:16 PM
I don't wanna hear about what u did when u first signed up here. Ciara been a flop a WHOLE damn decade and youre still going on about that nobody ass hoe. People comment on Brandy all the time so that's moot. You're either a fan or not. You don't applaud based on who comes in to comment.  Gtfoh, bitter self
King do you wanna get into it

Vonc2002

And mya was the last one out of her, ciara, and bow wow to get nominated for a Grammy.  I'd say she's more relevant. Bow wow making music that people AINT gonna listen to or respect
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on February 24, 2018, 05:44:07 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 24, 2018, 05:42:16 PM
King do you wanna get into it
U better check this dingbat ass girl in here, because there's enough smoke to go tf AROUND

FlowerBomb

GRAND

v

Girls

You won't sit here and call myer more relevant than Ci

When she was nominated

I specifically remember ALL of you faggots going "she was?"

Not tonight niggers

I'm babysitting

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on February 24, 2018, 05:49:36 PM
v

Girls

You won't sit here and call myer more relevant than Ci

When she was nominated

I specifically remember ALL of you faggots going "she was?"

Not tonight niggers

I'm babysitting
I was not a part of all. Alot of us knew right away.  Mya more relevant, make better music, a better dancer, and CUTER. Okay?

GRAND

Guess she's more relevant than Jans as well lolz

Ok girls you win

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on February 24, 2018, 05:52:18 PM
Guess she's more relevant than Jans as well lolz

Ok girls you win
Janet more relevant than everyone mentioned in here. Ain't none of these people bringing in that 33 million Janet did for touring.  NEXT! lolz

FlowerBomb

Jans just finished a tour and is headlining two festivals this summer and continuing her tour in Europe
what was the last noteworthy succesful thing Ci' has done of late?
:ohwow:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Vibrant on February 24, 2018, 05:54:01 PM
Jans just finished a tour and is headlining two festivals this summer and continuing her tour in Europe
what was the last noteworthy succesful thing Ci' has done of late?
:ohwow:
Answer this