RIAA: Nicki 2nd most certified female rapper in history. PERIOD.

Started by herbie, October 24, 2018, 09:09:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: Two Spirit on October 24, 2018, 09:20:29 AM
Nicki is the 2nd most certified female rapper in history.

Missy ain't touchin ha, Shim ain't touchin ha

Didn't ya'll say Missy sold more?

She did tho

FlowerBomb

fedswatchin

Let's all take a gander at this here I Bet platinum plaque

What's that say?

platinum SALES. To say RIAA isn't based on sales at all is a lie. No lying today, faggs

'ology

So the bottom line and synopsis of this thread Nicki is the SECOND most certified (which is not exact and certs can be brought after certain thresholds and other criteria) female rapper in the us.

Missy is the BEST selling female rapper in the US flat out with no stipulations or other criteria.
:butwait!:
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

fedswatchin

Y'all, these sources are from YEARS back

Nicki has sold millions of copies of singles and albums in this year alone :dead: missy!

That dyke hasn't mattered since 2005, thanks to Ci and the power of Lose Control. She couldn't bring female rap out of the mud. Nicki did :feelinmyself:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: 'ology on October 24, 2018, 09:55:48 AM
So the bottom line and synopsis of this thread Nicki is the SECOND most certified (which is not exact and certs can be brought after certain thresholds and other criteria) female rapper in the us.

Missy is the BEST selling female rapper in the US flat out with no stipulations or other criteria.
basically lmao

'ology

Quote from: Naomi's Blackberry on October 24, 2018, 10:05:20 AM

basically lmao
Glad we cleared this up pal lolz
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

fedswatchin

Quote from: Two Spirit on October 24, 2018, 09:58:02 AM
Quote from: TROLLISA mess on October 24, 2018, 09:55:24 AM
Let's all take a gander at this here I Bet platinum plaque

What's that say?

platinum SALES. To say RIAA isn't based on sales at all is a lie. No lying today, faggs

,lmoni

I can't believe they tried to pull the "nothing to do with sales! This means NOTHING!" card. Awww.

Wonder if they'll go into that Cardi mega-thread with that same energy :omf:
when you have to fib and storytell to make a point :dead: Nicki just went platinum again

If it has nothing to do with sales and something to scoff at, why hasn't Janet done it in 200 years? I mean SHIT

fedswatchin

Quote from: 'ology on October 24, 2018, 10:07:12 AM
Missy is the BEST selling female rapper in the US
Even this is unsubstantiated

Until you can calculate how much US sales came out of the dozens of hit records Nicki has released in the last 3 years, this is also a lie :plzstop:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Naomi's Blackberry on October 24, 2018, 10:05:20 AM

basically lmao
Glad we cleared this up pal lolz
!!
We should do this again sometime

fedswatchin

Quote from: Two Spirit on October 24, 2018, 10:12:23 AM
Quote from: TROLLISA mess on October 24, 2018, 10:11:12 AM
Missy is the BEST selling female rapper in the US
Even this is unsubstantiated

Until you can calculate how much US sales came out of the dozens of hit records Nicki has released in the last 3 years, this is also a lie :plzstop:
RIAA updates their database on a regular basis.

Third party websites and articles just won't do in this argument. :ATLcameo:
RIAA is all we have to go by.

Not some random op-ed from Billboard released almost half a decade ago :kii:

Plaques and certs are our indication of what the SALES look like. We know they've crossed a certain threshold. We also know Nicki has an assload more of those plaques and certs than Missy. No more playin dumb, bbys :flamebroiled: catch this L

Vonc2002

Quote from: Zanny on October 24, 2018, 09:33:48 AM
Quote from: Lazarus on October 24, 2018, 09:33:30 AM
Quote from: Two Spirit on October 24, 2018, 09:30:58 AM
And RIAA certifications would fall under the category of "sales".

Would they not? :omf:

No they're two separate entities. That's why we have Nielsen soundscan to track the sales.

damn.
Ur a fckn BITCH :kii:
My' always comes thru with the FAX huh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Vonc if you gon go back and quote the lies, me and af can go back and quote the truth easy

Vonc2002

Quote from: TROLLISA mess on October 24, 2018, 10:01:42 AM
Y'all, these sources are from YEARS back

Billboard doesn't hesitate to update a stat when one is bested. Just post the Nicki link :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw