‘Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Reunion Special Heading To HBO Max

Started by Lazarus, September 01, 2020, 08:12:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

QuoteHBO Max is reuniting the cast of another 1990s NBC series.

Will Smith and the cast of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air will tape a reunion special to air on the streamer in the fall, celebrating 30 years since the comedy made its debut on NBC and helped launch Smith's acting career. Series regulars Tatyana Ali, Karyn Parsons, Joseph Marcell, Daphne Maxwell Reid and Alfonso Ribeiro, along with DJ Jazzy Jeff, who recurred on the show, will join Smith for the reunion, which HBO Max says will also feature music, dancing and some surprise guests.

The special is scheduled to tape Sept. 10 — the 30th anniversary of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air's NBC debut — and launch around Thanksgiving on HBO Max. The streamer is also the exclusive SVOD home of the show, which ran from 1990-96.

The Fresh Prince reunion comes on the heels of Smith's Westbrook Media signing on to executive produce Bel-Air, a dramatic reimagining of the series based on a viral trailer made by Fresh Prince superfan Morgan Cooper. The project, to be co-written by Cooper and Chris Collins (The Wire, Sons of Anarchy), is being shopped to streamers.

Westbrook Media is also producing the reunion special.

HBO Max is also planning a reunion for the cast of Friends — production on which has been delayed by the novel coronavirus pandemic — and The West Wing. The latter's original cast will film a staged production of the show's third-season episode "Hartsfield's Landing" as a benefit for nonprofit organization When We All Vote.

Marcus Raboy will direct the Fresh Prince reunion. Rikki Hughes is showrunner and executive produces with Miguel Melendez, Lukas Kaiser and Brad Haugen for Westbrook Media.

Link

ophmani

n

if original aunt viv aint involved (which i know she wont be) im not tf interested  :hmph:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

REALucid

Used to write our names in car fog

Buy The Stars✨

it would be nice if the original viv and will put their beef aside but she has done so much shit talking for the last 30 years i cant see it buttttt if they did ... on roseanne they found a way to incorporate both beckys in the show so its possible 

Cowboy Nine

sdfkjfdsnjnjkkfdj;afd

The way Blacktress is stomping to her webcam to make another video as we speak

Stuck in the past self

Cowgirl

Quote from: Troye on September 01, 2020, 11:04:54 AM
she has done so much shit talking for the last 30 years
Quote from: Nine. on September 01, 2020, 11:40:21 AM
sdfkjfdsnjnjkkfdj;afd

Stuck in the past self
NCNCNNCCCNCNCNCCNCCCNCNCNBCNC

ophmani

Quote from: Nine. on September 01, 2020, 11:40:21 AM
sdfkjfdsnjnjkkfdj;afd

Stuck in the past self

ccccccccxv

im tuning in  :nogrammynoneck:

Cowgirl

Aunt Viv 2.0>>>

The first one was cool but I like how the second one wasn't extra with all of the dramatics.

b7

b7

Quote from: TinaSnow on September 01, 2020, 04:05:09 PM
Aunt Viv 2.0>>>

The first one was cool but I like how the second one wasn't extra with all of the dramatics.
ddjdfjfjffjfngn

You liked the other one just standing around and not doing shit, huh?  How riveting

ophmani

Cowgirl

Quote from: RIG 7 on September 01, 2020, 04:11:18 PM
Aunt Viv 2.0>>>

ddjdfjfjffjfngn

You liked the other one just standing around and not doing shit, huh?  How riveting
bdbdbdbxbdbx

Yea, she was a supporting character and that's what she did.

Zankou.

Quote from: RIG 7 on September 01, 2020, 04:11:18 PM
Aunt Viv 2.0>>>

ddjdfjfjffjfngn

:plzstop: :plzstop:

ophmani