Bran will be performing on BILLBOARD AWARDS IN OCTOBER

Started by Heated🔥, September 16, 2020, 02:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrd0ndada

Silent's initial tweet left me thinking hard as hell.    I really thought it was giving "TBIM" but now idk...  
🙄

REALucid

Quote from: Lee on September 17, 2020, 02:20:53 PM
I mean, we can even compare her to peers from today. Brandy is not a streaming girl, but her pure sales were the same as Kehlani, Chloe x Halle, etc. A 90s artist who was gone for almost a damn DECADE? Bran BOOKED. Like let's not be assholes :uhh:

They hate to give her credit lol
Used to write our names in car fog

bby ddy

Quote from: Lee on September 17, 2020, 02:10:08 PM
Quote from: JCJ on September 17, 2020, 02:07:43 PM
Quote from: bby ddy on September 17, 2020, 01:48:54 PM
I mean....

A lot of R&B gurls, especially her peers from the 90's and 2000's aren't even charting anymore. Even R&B artists on majors are selling around the same amount or less...

The statement has some truth to it.

Brandy has pretty standard promo for an r&b girl major or not, especially given the current circumstances.

She had a solid first week but to say no one else is doing it is VERY DELUSIONAL.

I'm pretty sure it was in reference to her peers from her era...which would be correct.

Ok! We know sis ain't doing Summer Walker or Jhene numbers.

The LEGENDARY Toni Braxton missed the top 150 altogether. Like...

#Mu7

Everyone please go and do some research for me babys

Look up the following first week sales

John Legend
Chole X Halle
Toni Braxton
Kehlani
Teyana Taylor
Summer Walkers most recent release

These girls are all signed to majors, report back on their sales in comparison to Ghan and lets discuss

Don't come here speaking when YOU haven't DONE the research cause we are dealing in data and facts ONLY in the year 2020

And MU is not tolerating any Brandy shade, I will drag ya ass on site!

Le Champ

Quote from: REALucid on September 17, 2020, 02:31:06 PM
I mean, we can even compare her to peers from today. Brandy is not a streaming girl, but her pure sales were the same as Kehlani, Chloe x Halle, etc. A 90s artist who was gone for almost a damn DECADE? Bran BOOKED. Like let's not be assholes :uhh:

They hate to give her credit lol

It looks goofy as hell  :dead:
Nobody is saying the album was a smash commercially, but sis is right in line with all the r&b acts...and is actually doing better than MOST

Vonc2002

EXACTLY
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 17, 2020, 04:34:31 PM
EXACTLY

Harlem

Quote from: TinaSnow on September 17, 2020, 04:35:05 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 17, 2020, 04:34:31 PM
EXACTLY

#Mu7

I'm waiting

:unbothered:

She booked or =ed nearly every persons first week SPS sales listed and they have a major machine and have had major performances and promo and radio smashes.

I just want to know who else from the 90s are doing it, right now?

Ma Lo

Yep

#Mu7

Quote from: Ntwadumela on September 17, 2020, 05:27:18 PM

Yep

she actually booked the pure sales and then matched them sales plus streaming wise total first week.  :plzstop:

REALucid

Used to write our names in car fog

STUNNA GOD

Sddddddddddddddd

Ghan sales BOOKED. :uhh:  No shade, but she was gone a decade, the comeback single was a mess, the promo/rollout was a fucking fool. I mean... she booked. Who even disagreed?