Don’t come in if your sick of critique on Brans drip

Started by Noni, September 17, 2020, 04:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Brandy dressing like a bum. Don't she know looks sell records too? That latest pic she just put up makes her look homeless. 

Le Champ

Quote from: Ntwadumela on September 17, 2020, 05:21:11 PM
Brandy dressing like a bum. Don't she know looks sell records too? That latest pic she just put up makes her look homeless.

Do y'all think people will not listen to her music because of how she dresses?
Because I can point out DOZENS of people who are more "commercial" in their wardrobe who couldn't ICE to people in hell

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on September 17, 2020, 05:18:29 PM
I think her style now is much better than what she was wearing 2016-17

Ugh,  It's so hard liking brandy. Fuck her clothes.  I'm more PISSED that this bitch really kept a Whitney medley in her fckn set for 8 yrs smh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Dr Naomi Campbell

I know she's happy and content with herself and it exudes and beams through her ....and that's what really matters at the end of the day, so I'll shut my mouth.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 17, 2020, 05:28:35 PM
Quote from: Lee on September 17, 2020, 05:18:29 PM
I think her style now is much better than what she was wearing 2016-17

Ugh,  It's so hard liking brandy. Fuck her clothes.  I'm more PISSED that this bitch really kept a Whitney medley in her fckn set for 8 yrs smh

:plzstop:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Ma Lo

September 17, 2020, 05:42:41 PM #41 Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 05:43:10 PM by Ntwadumela
Quote from: Lee on September 17, 2020, 05:23:41 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on September 17, 2020, 05:21:11 PM

Do y'all think people will not listen to her music because of how she dresses?

Absolutely. Image is everything. Especially when you're a star. Some people respond strongly to what they hear, others to what they see. I'm very proud of Bran tho she's been in a game a long time and still doing her thing. She's not going to stop dressing like this so I'm over it. Oh well.

Vonc2002

Vonc2002