Don’t come in if your sick of critique on Brans drip

Started by Noni, September 17, 2020, 04:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVon

NOT BRANDY WEARING WINDOW TREATMENTS! THE BLINDS AND ALL.

Noni

Im happy for those of you who are content with the music and don't care about Brans style but image and style is very important for me. I don't think her smelly circus look goes at all with the modern RnB songs on B7. 

can you imagine Brandy wearing that and singing: "you make me feel beautiful when you stare at me" and then running on the fields in these flea market looks? 

I can't hahahah

Vonc2002

Actually her look is right in line with B7. if it's that important to u then maybe it's time to move on to another artist that fulfills your fashion requirements.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Musicboy88

I get what brandy is doing off set that her business. But brandy bring to a sleek, edge  and sexy look to the hippie style.

Freemala Harris

Quote from: TinaSnow on September 17, 2020, 10:46:30 PM
Quote from: Jayda X on September 17, 2020, 05:45:52 PM
She reminds me of Jan
She's so happy in those curtains and I don't know tf why
mdndndnjddnndd

I love that they do their own thing instead of trying to give Insta fashion muse! like the majority of the girls.

dddddd

my comfy ass queens>>>>

makes sense

I'd want to just simply wear something nice and relaxing after years of being stuffed into uncomfortable fashions

BORderline

Yea but when it comes to a damn performance for Billboard for instance... It's time to bring the kind of gown she's was wearing in It All Belongs To Me for instance.

Look like a WOMAN, a DIVA, an ICON. 

ReVon

'It All Belongs To Me' video was her best looks in a video for me. 

The first scene with her and Mo sitting on that couch :gorlonfire:

I would love to see her in that element again but I also accept her for her look today

Noni

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 18, 2020, 01:46:45 AM
Actually her look is right in line with B7. if it's that important to u then maybe it's time to move on to another artist that fulfills your fashion requirements.

No. I can never stop stanning for this woman no matter how much you or other stars tell me to for not liking her style or other things she does. I go way back with her so she'll be important for me forever. Family member vibes 😂

BORderline

Quote from: Noni on September 18, 2020, 02:51:41 AM

No. I can never stop stanning for this woman no matter how much you or other stars tell me to for not liking her style or other things she does. I go way back with her so she'll be important for me forever. Family member vibes 😂

Awwww Noni

BrandyFromTheFuture

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: BORderline on September 18, 2020, 02:22:00 AM
Yea but when it comes to a damn performance for Billboard for instance... It's time to bring the kind of gown she's was wearing in It All Belongs To Me for instance.

Look like a WOMAN, a DIVA, an ICON.
she doesn't like gowns

Annie

Quote from: Harlem on September 17, 2020, 04:19:08 PM
But I don't like the fact that middle aged white soccer moms is there main demo... Bran girl stay Black owned, get yourself a partnership w/ Pyer Moss or Telfar
That name popped in my mind as well. Pyer Moss would be dope.

/.\

Annie

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

/.\