RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

Quote from: Scott. on March 01, 2021, 12:35:15 PM
Not Porsha saying the shit getting old after the shit she%u2019s pulled. Bitch bye. Can%u2019t take it when it%u2019s about you

!!!   :uhh:

That waynch!  :fuming:

Shamea went tf off on Kandi on Speak On It.  Kandi couldnt even defend herself. 

Not a bih coming on my show to drag me in the name of someone who lied on her while she was engaged.   :disgusted:

ssw4919

ColorMePynk made a good point about Porsha being mad that she cant hold Dennis feet to the fire for cheating anymore.  :plzstop:  That rebuilding after infidelity storyline has to go!

Edit:  Why does this board hate apostrophes when you edit?  :guys:

M-Rocka

Quote from: ssw4919 on March 01, 2021, 03:05:12 PM
Quote from: Scott. on March 01, 2021, 12:35:15 PM
Not Porsha saying the shit getting old after the shit she%u2019s pulled. Bitch bye. Can%u2019t take it when it%u2019s about you

!!!   :uhh:

That waynch!  :fuming:

Shamea went tf off on Kandi on Speak On It.  Kandi couldnt even defend herself. 

Not a bih coming on my show to drag me in the name of someone who lied on her while she was engaged.   :disgusted:
I read the comments on YouTube and on IG about how Shamea was on there. Let me tune into this mess.

ssw4919

Porsha being jealous of Kenya is interesting.  I think they are jealous of each other.

Something about Porsha wants some of what Kenya has.  She's wearing colored contacts like Kenya, and she wore crowns like Kenya and copied a couple of her reunion looks. 

She was even going around during the pandemic saying she was starting a hair care line from her homemade concoctions, which were making her mom's hair grow.

Cut to Porsha's hair being thin to where she had to cut it again.   :plzstop:

I think what gets under Kenya's skin about Porsha is that she is never held accountable for her actions, especially by the audience.  Porsha has basically spent her tenure on the show being rewarded for her bad behavior, and coddled.  Kenya has been dragged (often rightfully so :overit: ).  I bet it grinds her gears that Porsha can get away with Murder, yet she can't.  So, she's spent this season looking for a way to expose Porsha so that she finally gets her comeuppance.

The problem is, the social justice criticism and  this strippergate situation is the wrong move.  No one will care that much.  People didn't care THAT much when Porsha lied about sexual assault or physically assaulted multiple cast members. 

Unfortunately, like Gizelle, Erika Jane, Lisa Rinna, and a few others, Porsha is a darling on the show.  Bravo protects her, and the audience likes her.   :helloimangie:

ssw4919

:disgusted:

But lowkey, get you a friend who goes as hard for you as Shamea goes for Porsha.  Even though she doesn't deserve it.   :overit:

Cowboy Nine

Shamea is really a dumb ass bitch.

With an ugly baby and a ho for a best friend.

:dead:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on March 01, 2021, 03:39:15 PM
Shamea is really a dumb ass bitch.

With an ugly baby and a ho for a best friend.

:dead:
And she's so fucking thirsty.

Zankou.

Toya is totally disgusted about Kenya having a crush on her chcjchxhxbcbxb. 

cjxxjhxc

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Fuck Mons. on March 01, 2021, 04:02:53 PM
Toya is totally disgusted about Kenya having a crush on her chcjchxhxbcbxb.

cjxxjhxc
BDJSJDJJSJDJSJDJNSJDSJDSJJSNSJDJSJS
S
S
S
S

S
S
S
S
S
S