RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on March 01, 2021, 05:42:55 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on March 01, 2021, 05:40:19 PM
Quote from: @KenyaMoore
For the record: Marc withdrew the divorce petition the next day and said that he was not asking for alimony in the filing and that we misinterpreted NY law. There has been no further divorce action to date. This scene was taped months ago.  #RHOA #itscomplicated

https://mobile.twitter.com/KenyaMoore/status/1366207786787471361?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
:tistheseas:
n

If she doesn't just get a divorce from this toxic man already

:rudone:

They've been separated longer than they've been together at this point

Cowgirl

Quote from: Fuck Mons. on March 01, 2021, 07:31:32 PM
Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on March 01, 2021, 05:42:55 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on March 01, 2021, 05:40:19 PM
Quote from: @KenyaMoore
For the record: Marc withdrew the divorce petition the next day and said that he was not asking for alimony in the filing and that we misinterpreted NY law. There has been no further divorce action to date. This scene was taped months ago.  #RHOA #itscomplicated

https://mobile.twitter.com/KenyaMoore/status/1366207786787471361?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
:tistheseas:
n

If she doesn't just get a divorce from this toxic man already

:rudone:

They've been separated longer than they've been together at this point
Who've you been with for longer than a night?

FRANCE

I just know Marc be fucking all the bitches he can up in NY. If she don't un-complicate things and sign dem papers. 

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ReVon

Quote from: speed of oph' on March 01, 2021, 11:23:03 AM
its the way her lawyer kept the divorce papers under wraps for a reveal mess

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

YO THAT SHIT HAD ME ON THE FLOOR. IT'S ALMOST LIKE HIM AND MARC ARE IN KAHOOTS :kii:

THAT LAWYERS FACIAL EXPRESSIONS WERE SHADY AS FnCK AS KENYA WAS IN THE HOT SEAT
IN DISBELIEF!!!  :dead:

LAWYER: "YOU GO FIRST"

KENYA: "OH HE WANTS TO WORK IT OUT...SENT ME ROMANTIC LOVE SONG THAT WERE ALL ABOUT ME"

LAWYER: "I RECEIVED THIS FROM MR. DALY..." "BOOM" "DIVORCE PAPERS"  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE KENYA BUT SHE LOOKS CRAZY OUT HERE. LEAVE HIS DUMB ASS ALONE AND MOVE ON.

ophmani

bccvvvvvcccccccccccfffcdddxd

not marc planning the mess with her lawyer

:plzstop:

ophmani

cccvcvcvcvvc porsha is such a dumb street slut

the way you could have had bolo over to the house for a private event/session ANYTIME  :dead:

STUNNA GOD

Dffddjddffdddddddd

But why pay for him when she had him right there for free? But yea, Porsha is really starting to get on my nerves. Gorl, just own it and stop blaming everyone else for the shit you did. It's not even that serious. :uhh: :dead:

I would've been like "yea girl, I did it! LOLZ!" joke, brag about it, and make Kenya look silly n move on. The end.

:udontlookok:

FRANCE

Quote from: Trey on March 02, 2021, 10:35:37 PM
Dffddjddffdddddddd

But why pay for him when she had him right there for free? But yea, Porsha is really starting to get on my nerves. Gorl, just own it and stop blaming everyone else for the shit you did. It's not even that serious. :uhh: :dead:

I would've been like "yea girl, I did it! LOLZ!" joke, brag about it, and make Kenya look silly n move on. The end.

:udontlookok:

If Tanya wasnt involved, she prob would've. But girl code, I guess. I'm surprised Kandi hasnt mentioned how she was right about Porsha's SLUT-ometer going UP when she's drunk.

M-Rocka

Now the fans are turning on Kandi because she backed Kenya up. :plzstop: