lil nas maraj or whatever tips out the closet

Started by SLC, June 30, 2019, 04:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

Could you imagine this power couple tho?

Birl History in the making  :gorlonfire:

BAPHOMET.

fedswatchin

Kaeli.

Edge gorl

Murrah

What is the point of announcing your sexual orientation to strangers = the general public? Especially when you're not wanting to focus your career around your sexual identity. So this wasn't announced to share his experiences or to be an advocate. He hasn't built a solid fan base so this isn't for the fans. He's not sharing an engagement with the world.

If you truly want to normalize queer identity, why not just live your life? This would be so much more impactful had the public's first knowledge of this was after him snagging a best new artist grammy and shouting out his bae sitting on the front row.

Boomz

And delusional to BEWT!

He wasn't getting no damn BNA Grammy :kii: 

Edge gorl

Quote from: Boomer, LLC on July 01, 2019, 12:52:51 AM
And delusional to BEWT!

He wasn't getting no damn BNA Grammy :kii:
gggggggggggggggggggggj

Edge gorl

i kinda feel like he shouldnt a said nun either

now tha gay jokes frm pop parody accounts gone stop =/

Murrah

Quote from: Keisha on July 01, 2019, 12:56:38 AM
Quote from: Murrah on July 01, 2019, 12:49:34 AM
What is the point of announcing your sexual orientation to strangers = the general public? Especially when you're not wanting to focus your career around your sexual identity. So this wasn't announced to share his experiences or to be an advocate. He hasn't built a solid fan base so this isn't for the fans. He's not sharing an engagement with the world.

If you truly want to normalize queer identity, why not just live your life? This would be so much more impactful had the public's first knowledge of this was after him snagging a best new artist grammy and shouting out his bae sitting on the front row.
I see what you're getting at as someone who also doesn't really believe in wearing rainbow belts and "hey I'm gay lmao!" t-shirts (although I don't knock those who do)...

But by the end of your post, you were presenting a "better" setting for him to do the same thing (waiting for the Grammys to shout out his gay lover). I'd assume that if you feel one should just live their life and not feel a need to make their sexuality a thing, there'd really be no better "moment" to pull out the bullhorn and let have.
Well as far as progress goes he announced too soon before people could get on board and focus on his talent. He didn't give himself an opportunity to fully display his talents.

Laverne Cox and the girls from Pose don't really have a choice but to wear it on their sleeves, but I just think that him along with Frank Ocean, Michael Sam, Derrick Gordon all shifted the trajectory of their careers by becoming gay mascots before they can even establish themselves.

Freemala Harris

https://twitter.com/jae4eva_/status/1145456280049541122

Praying for king

He just wanted to make bops and now the nick gurs AND rednecks want him dead  :stressed:

BAPHOMET.

FlowerBomb

Bunch of insecure fags and ignorant niggers that haven't figured out their own shit, trying to dictate how this lil king should've handled his mess  :dead:

BigDawg

Quote from: Laith on July 01, 2019, 04:24:09 AM
Bunch of insecure fags and ignorant niggers that haven't figured out their own shit, trying to dictate how this lil king should've handled his mess  :dead:
!!!

Half of them are probably bent over as we speak