Porsha addresses Eva’s comments on Dish

Started by HUGO, November 11, 2019, 08:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

I actually used to still like Eva, but she did the most this recent episode. 

Cowgirl

M-Rocka

Quote from: oophliyah on November 12, 2019, 10:55:17 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 12, 2019, 09:44:35 AM
That RHOA page is overhyping up this Porshya Duo vs. EBTva mess. Oof! Stay tuned! It gets messier! Wait for it! Lolz!

Girl, stfu and let us see how it plays out. Watch the shit be watered down.:uhh:

well u cant really blame them because porsha and kandi both said this same thing (it cones back up later and gets bigger)
Well we shall see because they did this last season and those feuds were stale.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Hugo on November 12, 2019, 11:01:02 AM
As long as the girl stick together in alliance to take down moose idc for the other side beefs

:cheerup:

Kalifornia.

Now Eva sis...

She already started off last season with that Black comment. Now she's calling the girls nappy headed?

Fuck this bitch

Aalonso.

November 12, 2019, 12:38:02 PM #50 Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 12:38:13 PM by L0NZ.
She def thinks she's better than a "regular" Black girl. She then immediately tries to throw you off by playing up her South Central/Compton/ Brooklyn/ WHATEVER ghetto upbringing to drive home that she's "one of us" to soften the shade. When she said she don't even know Kenya's "real eye color" it sealed it for me. it's little things like that you have to pay attention to.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 12, 2019, 12:38:02 PM
She def thinks she's better than a "regular" Black girl. She then immediately tries to throw you off by playing up her South Central/Compton/ Brooklyn/ WHATEVER ghetto upbringing to drive home that she's "one of us" to soften the shade. When she said she don't even know Kenya's "real eye color" it sealed it for me. it's little things like that you have to pay attention to.

Ugh LONZ from my mind to your hands >>>>

I couldn't quite articulate it but Eva shades the gorls in this very plausible deniability way. I HATE IT :dead:

Kalifornia.

BAPHOMET.

Kalifornia.

BAPHOMET.