Tamar gor…

Started by Dee, Today at 10:23:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clutch, Killaxmt and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Lazarus

Today at 07:12:11 PM #15 Last Edit: Today at 07:12:40 PM by Lazarus
They are just as shady.  :plzstop:

Care to name a few  :kii:

Cowboy Nine

She really has a nasty spirit.

Isn't she supposed to be "healed"?

shante smith

Quote from: Cowboy Nine on Today at 07:26:47 PMShe really has a nasty spirit.

Isn't she supposed to be "healed"?
s[;\l-p]k0isu9-cy80gt7y9fs6c8tvp;hycs'ubpicsbigpcusvfyt;svy'buscpcsuvcsy'icsoubpsccs

Dee

"Live in your talent, not in your drama."  :plzstop:

K ripped Tamar to SHREDS with this one.

iheart4everbrandy

I'd wish they'd let this beef go... they are both too old to be going back and forth. And I think Kimberly sounds good singing country.

bby ddy

Tamar is not 9 years older than K :dead:

Tamar was born in '77
K '82

Unless my math is wrong....

Anyway, I agree with K. Tamar knows exactly what she's doing. Name names or keep it on the playground.

RAY7

Quote from: iheart4everbrandy on Today at 08:49:50 PMI'd wish they'd let this beef go... they are both too old to be going back and forth. And I think Kimberly sounds good singing country.
right. Which is why I was saying that Tamar's comment needed to be left alone
Now K made all them tweets and comments. Tamar gets under her skin

makeme

Yeah, Tamar, if anything kept it cute and she's entitled to her fckn opinion. She didn't like the music OH WELL, I don't feel that's shade.. just how she feels..we all know they both can sing
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!