RHOBH Season 13 Trailer + New Cast Photo

Started by M-Rocka, October 03, 2023, 03:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Red Ruby on October 03, 2023, 07:57:57 PMHas Garcelle brought it any season? She's not terrible but she's definitely been a disappointment since she joined.

what do yall want her to do ?  :dead:

Scott.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Monica is a liar on October 03, 2023, 09:05:35 PMAt least look cute for one

i dont think she looks that bad.  she is 56 years old.  she looks how she is supposed to imo. 

Zankou.

Well let me make a correction. She's not bringing it looks wise. Were wigs are bad and her fashion sucks.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Monica is a liar on October 03, 2023, 11:12:51 PMWell let me make a correction. She's not bringing it looks wise. Were wigs are bad and her fashion sucks.
:dead: well shit.

Buy The Stars✨

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

Quote from: Monica is a liar on October 03, 2023, 11:12:51 PMWere wigs are bad and her fashion sucks.

nah, let's be clear

garcelle's fashion doesn't suck, she's just hit or MISS. she's definitely had moments of slayage.
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

STUNNA GOD

This doesn't look "terrible" but yea.... besides Kyle, nothing is going on. But then again... I feel like with BH, there's always some kind of scandal carrying every season and the girls just involve themselves.

DBBSSDDDDSSSSWEEDDSSXSDDDSSDDS