Ciara performing at Billboard Music Awards

Started by Sharon., April 23, 2019, 12:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Genesis2

I wouldnt expect the homegirls to understand.

Ci is booking major tv spots and endorsments while their faves have to beg for a spot on reality tv :-P

GLOCK

Genesis2

A damn shame how monica is reduced to being any random Atl bitch's flunkie  :dead:

Like what does she have going on for herself besides a cheating ass broke nigga :uhh:

Is that why yall dont know what a brand is? :dead:

Genesis2

Quote from: What's Ci's Brand? on April 24, 2019, 04:47:05 PM
Tori Kelly>>>> Ci

btw
You changed your name just for Gen?

Doesnt surprise me. Yall already damn near called the feds on me  :plzstop:

Zankou.

Queen is touring the country (something Ci hasn't been able to do outside of KFC's dining room) and is on TV seen by millions every week 

Zankou.

Quote from: Genesis2 on April 24, 2019, 04:49:32 PM
Quote from: What's Ci's Brand? on April 24, 2019, 04:47:05 PM
Tori Kelly>>>> Ci

btw
You changed your name just for Gen?

Doesnt surprise me. Yall already damn near called the feds on me  :plzstop:
m

don't flatter yourself :uhh:

Genesis2

Monica stans asking what a brand is because every single thing That murdering bitch attempted outside of music exploded in her pie shaped face

It makes sense :kii: :receipts:

Zankou.

Ci has had to dabble in a bunch of different field to make ends meet whilst mon was able to slay the scene and make millions just from music lol

Ulysses

Quote from: Genesis2 on April 24, 2019, 03:52:20 PM
Quote from: Baeomi on April 24, 2019, 03:46:10 PM
Let's see what this performance does for the single, I'll be watching iTunes and updating regularly.
You make it so obvious that you are a tranet stan  :dead:  still think the industry works like it did in 1948  :kii:

Sales dont matter anymore. You got artists out here touring arenas and havent even sold millions in album sales  :plzstop:

As long as your name is big enough for branding and profit who cares about chart numbers anymore. Ciara is obviously still booking MAJOR gigs reguardless :receipts:
We will be waiting on Ciara's "Beauty Marks STADIUM Tour"....

Sinpool

FAMÈ

All this and Monica's still not booking any stages and the single is flopping