Lovecraft country cancelled!

Started by Nonchalantboi, July 02, 2021, 06:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on July 02, 2021, 07:25:38 PM
It's what you faggots deserve
Faggot, that gossip girl bullshit is toast
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 02, 2021, 07:56:34 PM
Quote from: RIG 7 on July 02, 2021, 06:44:38 PM
I'm still sad tho :'(

QuoteBut the enthusiastic reception of the first season of Lovecraft Country, created, executive produced and showrun by Green and produced by J.J. Abrams' Bad Robot and Jordan Peele's Monkeypaw Productions, did not automatically guarantee a renewal.

That is because Season 1 was based on Matt Ruff's book, which served as a roadmap for the series. Like HBO has done with other series, most notably Big Little Lies, which ended up producing an original second season after a first installment based on Liane Moriarty's novel, HBO did pursue a potential second chapter of Lovecraft Country.
And WTF HAPPENED!?!? I need fckn answers  :uhh:

!!!!

🔥🔥🔥

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: Trey on July 02, 2021, 07:25:38 PM
It's what you faggots deserve

Says the gossip girl fan  :kii:
Sis I love you but  :rudone:

🔥🔥🔥

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

yummy

It makes sense. They had already added a bunch of unnecessary elements to the show that were never in the book, doing another season would be overkill.

RedOctober

I wanted to like this series so bad, but I couldn't get in! I still supported and watched it through the end.  

b7

Quote from: Choke® on July 02, 2021, 06:54:34 PM
The main actor is apart of the MCU now.
Doubt he would have even come back
he was killed off anyhow

b7

b7

DopeSoul.

I couldn't get in but I know a lot of ppl liked this show

I'm surprised

FRANCE

LOVE this show so much. Really wanted a 2nd season but not sure if ratings was good enough for such a major big budget show. Hope to see more shows like this. 

Palladium

Vonc2002

Quote from: FRANCE on July 02, 2021, 11:00:40 PM
LOVE this show so much. Really wanted a 2nd season but not sure if ratings was good enough for such a major big budget show. Hope to see more shows like this.
The ratings were good
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 02, 2021, 11:15:41 PM
Quote from: FRANCE on July 02, 2021, 11:00:40 PM
The ratings were good

Smh

:fuming: