SWV & Xscape: The Queens of R&B Renewed For Season 2

Started by M-Rocka, March 14, 2024, 07:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Scott.

Here comes the lousy SWV & Xscape fan wars. That's the one thing I DIDN'T miss when this mess went off the air.

Scott.

March 14, 2024, 11:22:23 PM #32 Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 11:22:32 PM by Scott.
Quote from: RAY7 on March 14, 2024, 10:20:50 PMThey might be the ones that signed on for this. Especially since Kandi left the housewives
They actually didn't. Kandi also confirmed that it wasn't true and that she didn't want to do it on Amazon Live today.

RAY7

Quote from: Scott. on March 14, 2024, 11:22:23 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on March 14, 2024, 10:20:50 PMThey might be the ones that signed on for this. Especially since Kandi left the housewives
They actually didn't. Kandi also confirmed that it wasn't true and that she didn't want to do it on Amazon Live today.
oh. Well they should have then. The Xscape drama is great entertainment

Vonc2002

Quote from: Cowboy Nine on March 14, 2024, 10:50:29 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 14, 2024, 10:19:25 PMAnd for the record I'm not over the moon about understanding either. I just like XSCAPE better. 
This should be their biggest song imo

SWV doesn't have a song this good IMO. ALL their mess is so dated and kinda basic/ghetto sounding  :plzstop:
n

Literally in here going up for Xscape

just kickin it!

they came out the gate looking like dykes from the hood with the sound to match
And elevated.  SWV'S music is terrible. It's no wonder the albums progressively sold less and less.  Xscape can't relate because all their mess is platinum plus :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Young

Quote from: Scott. on March 14, 2024, 11:21:37 PMHere comes the lousy SWV & Xscape fan wars. That's the one thing I DIDN'T miss when this mess went off the air.

Cuz they both slay

Wtf is going on in here

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Dee

SWV >

Xscape were never the IT gorls.

Not now. & Definitely not back in the 90s when TLC, En Vogue, and Destiny's Child were all PERCHED.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Dee on March 15, 2024, 12:44:15 AMSWV >

Not now. & Definitely not back in the 90s when TLC, En Vogue, and Destiny's Child were all PERCHED.
funny cause Xscape is doing better than all these groups now :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Destiny's Child is the only group that Could do a lil more if they came back

Lazarus

Quote from: Dee on March 15, 2024, 12:44:15 AMSWV >

!!!!!!

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 15, 2024, 12:00:21 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 14, 2024, 10:19:25 PMAnd for the record I'm not over the moon about understanding either. I just like XSCAPE better. 

SWV doesn't have a song this good IMO. ALL their mess is so dated and kinda basic/ghetto sounding  :plzstop:
n

just kickin it!

And elevated.  SWV'S music is terrible. It's no wonder the albums progressively sold less and less.  Xscape can't relate because all their mess is platinum plus :plzstop:
n

Let's not talk about sales

SWV's first album sold more than pretty much all of Xscape's mess combined

:omf:

JCJ 🪐

Good thing Kandi and Tiny knew to pick up a pen because they'd really be forgotten
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Lazarus

Quote from: Cowboy Nine on March 15, 2024, 01:46:49 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 15, 2024, 12:00:21 AM

n

just kickin it!

n

Let's not talk about sales

SWV's first album sold more than pretty much all of Xscape's mess combined

https://x.com/JaysRealityBlog/status/1639270484217847809