Say something nice about a member you tend to "oppose"...

Started by Sharon., May 11, 2016, 07:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

these vocaroo links DSFDDOEPELDLDML;DHSMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

gor

Opposites Attract.

I'm not listening to that mess but like I said, I apologize.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: FINE. on May 11, 2016, 06:25:15 PM
Quote from: haitian krey?l on May 11, 2016, 06:16:54 PM
Quote from: FINE. on May 11, 2016, 06:12:38 PM
Quote from: haitian krey?l on May 11, 2016, 06:10:49 PM
Yeah when I was in London and met a couple artists, we were talking about music, they asked where I heard something I said and I mentioned BSource, that I ran it, etc.

He was like "you run Bsource? Like THEE BSource?"

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

People are definitely watching on here that don't even sign up but stan for the site. It's not uncommon. Think of how many sites you visit that you read all the time but are never inspired to engage in the conversation taking place.....
omgmfmmdndmd

I had no idea ppl were in like THAT

Jdjdjsjdjdjdjdjkdjdjdjkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkd
!!!

I was shocked. You'd think someone that excited would be a regular member.
r we some kind of minstrel show or something

I'm a little insulted

:plzstop:

what kinda Truman Show mess  :plzstop:

GRAND

Quote from: Baphomet. on May 11, 2016, 06:06:17 PM
:dead: Im sorr' but the HIV/AIDS jokes/jabs are iconic.

BZBZBZB

It was funnier a few years ago when everyone would go :o

But it's still hilarious now  :kii: :kii:

I find what offends people entertaining. I remember when the Lailah jokes first started, even I was like  :diddraispoot: the first time

But nowadays I'm trying to see if ANYTHING can offend me anymore

:cheerup:

BAPHOMET.

May 11, 2016, 07:19:43 PM #304 Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 07:20:02 PM by Baphomet.
Quote from: GRAND on May 11, 2016, 07:15:47 PM

BZBZBZB

I find what offends people entertaining. I remember when the Lailah jokes first started, even I was like  :diddraispoot: the first time

Yea, I dont get offended by really anything on here. I dunno even offline this place has made certain things funny.

plus I dont like to pick and choose when im offended. If Ima joke (playfully) about that Jans cancer bull' then...  :letsmessfag: I cant even turn my nose up at other shit.

but KDJJJJJFJKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKD those LaTisha jokes caught me off guard when they first became a thing. Now I kinda DIVE into the mess.

GRAND

Quote from: Baphomet. on May 11, 2016, 07:19:43 PM
Quote from: GRAND on May 11, 2016, 07:15:47 PM

BZBZBZB

Yea, I dont get offended by really anything on here. I dunno even offline this place has made certain things funny.

plus I dont like to pick and choose when im offended. If Ima joke (playfully) about that Jans cancer bull' then...  :letsmessfag: I cant even turn my nose up at other shit.

but KDJJJJJFJKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKD those LaTisha jokes caught me off guard when they first became a thing. Now I kinda DIVE into the mess.
!!!

That vocoroo with Latisha going goo goo gaga, then it became sexualized, was the funniest thing I'd heard -- ever

:kii: :kii:

Who was that I wonder

:ohwow:

b7

Quote from: Margeaux. on May 11, 2016, 06:49:25 PM
Quote from: haitian krey?l on May 11, 2016, 06:40:07 PM
Quote from: Margeaux. on May 11, 2016, 06:31:51 PM
I agree with everything Mel said. If I don't like you, I just don't like you.

The only person I'd like to address us Afro.  It might seems that I'm sneaky it shady towards you during that time you deleted your account and I posted your pic but I'm a jokester.  I like to laugh and have fun. I didn't mean anything serious behind it. I love you and respect you.

Most of the time when I'm posting, if it's not serious, I'm laughing my ass off before I hit send. It's not serious to me. I'll admit, I'm young and I can be very sensitive because I'm very well liked by alot of people. I've had to adjust myself to not being likes here, which is cool because it shouldn't matter to me whether a bunch of faggots who can't even show their face likes me or not. I'm still learning and growing up. I'll definitely get better with time. I'm just changing man.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Mwsui6Jeyo

Well to address, I'm gonna be completely honest, I don't know how to properly read. I know how to defend myself but to reach into thin air and come up with reads isn't my thing. Also let's not act like we haven't gotten into it and lashed each other. I've never been one to bite my tongue towards you or anybody, so that's first. I explained why I posted your pic. I didn't write a caption, I didn't drag you or say anything bad about you, I just posted your pic. Even once I realized it hurt your feelings, I apologized.

I'm human, no one in life is consistent with their actions.  I can only try to be a better version of myself than I was yesterday.
youre blessed and you're a blessing

When we've had our private texts and conversations, I knew some of what you'd been going through, so I admittedly started shading you a little afterwards because your actions weren't changing on the board and that hurt me. I expected you to change overnight and that's unfair and unrealistic for ALL of us. We're gonna have things to work on and improve until this human journey is over

I'm honestly super proud of you and everyone else today on this forum. Beautiful changes, exchanges and honesty have been happening since the morning if you've noticed.  If we all pay attention, we'd see it, feel it and acknowledge it out loud. I attribute it to God and will continue to

b7

Bdndnndncncncnv when Ton' says Charmed has AIDS, I fall to the floor

The comedian in me doesn't give a shit. But I realize that many people that read this forum actually know people that have the disease, or have just been diagnosed with HIV themselves so It just gives me a funny feeling sometimes, that's all. Never a sense of despair or "omg how could we?!" Type of feeling

'ology

Quote from: Nyan Cat on May 11, 2016, 08:15:26 AM
brand'ns right face cheek is perf'

cuz wen my fist lands there ev' damns time its so comfy
feels like home

:kii:
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: 1Tarig on May 11, 2016, 08:53:40 PM
Quote from: Margeaux. on May 11, 2016, 06:49:25 PM
Quote from: haitian krey?l on May 11, 2016, 06:40:07 PM
Quote from: Margeaux. on May 11, 2016, 06:31:51 PM
I agree with everything Mel said. If I don't like you, I just don't like you.

The only person I'd like to address us Afro.  It might seems that I'm sneaky it shady towards you during that time you deleted your account and I posted your pic but I'm a jokester.  I like to laugh and have fun. I didn't mean anything serious behind it. I love you and respect you.

Most of the time when I'm posting, if it's not serious, I'm laughing my ass off before I hit send. It's not serious to me. I'll admit, I'm young and I can be very sensitive because I'm very well liked by alot of people. I've had to adjust myself to not being likes here, which is cool because it shouldn't matter to me whether a bunch of faggots who can't even show their face likes me or not. I'm still learning and growing up. I'll definitely get better with time. I'm just changing man.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Mwsui6Jeyo

Well to address, I'm gonna be completely honest, I don't know how to properly read. I know how to defend myself but to reach into thin air and come up with reads isn't my thing. Also let's not act like we haven't gotten into it and lashed each other. I've never been one to bite my tongue towards you or anybody, so that's first. I explained why I posted your pic. I didn't write a caption, I didn't drag you or say anything bad about you, I just posted your pic. Even once I realized it hurt your feelings, I apologized.

I'm human, no one in life is consistent with their actions.  I can only try to be a better version of myself than I was yesterday.
youre blessed and you're a blessing

When we've had our private texts and conversations, I knew some of what you'd been going through, so I admittedly started shading you a little afterwards because your actions weren't changing on the board and that hurt me. I expected you to change overnight and that's unfair and unrealistic for ALL of us. We're gonna have things to work on and improve until this human journey is over

I'm honestly super proud of you and everyone else today on this forum. Beautiful changes, exchanges and honesty have been happening since the morning if you've noticed.  If we all pay attention, we'd see it, feel it and acknowledge it out loud. I attribute it to God and will continue to

Awwwwwwww :wub:

Well yeah I felt like the culture here was to be mean and messy. You know I'm not that but I am a gemini and I carry myself in such manner. I feel like the way I move and carry myself is normal. The things I do here as far as my actions and what I share about myself is that of a normal individual. Nothing I do is foreign. I do think some are jealous, however.

Anyways, I wouldn't change a thing. I met some really dope ass people here, even an ex boyfriend, who's now my best friend (who no longer post here) that loves and rides for me.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

merkaba